Cold as Ice

•Y/N: Your Name

—————————————————
__________________________________
Your POV:
__________________________________

—————————————————__________________________________Your POV:__________________________________

__________________________________

Everybody froze and turned to a group of people who are approaching us with disdain. There are two women and three men— one of which is the blonde perv that I most definitely could've gone without meeting, The Viscount Druitt.

"That dear lady will be awarded to the contest's winner," the lecherous male states in a calm voice before kissing the white rose held in his hand. The sight of his smug look was enough to put an unpleasant pit in my stomach, and I could see that Ciel felt the same feeling of dread just by looking at his paled face. "You wouldn't want to defile her, now would you?" He wags a finger as though he were scolding us.

"V- Viscount Lord Druitt?" The boy mutters in surprise and horror as blue-violet eyes look my way.

"Oh, my! And, who's this lovely dove?" He asks in a flirtatious tone that made me shriek in disgust as the man suddenly appears no more than two inches away from my face. I stumble back and hide behind Undertaker before pointing a finger at the man.

"BEGONE THOT!!!" Though he likely had no clue what my insult meant, the silver-haired reaper couldn't help but cackle as I clutched the back of his black robes.

"Don't worry, dearie. I won't let that man lay a hand on your pretty head," he claims while patting the top of my head and continuing to laugh at my silliness. I playfully pout at him before cracking a smile soon after.

"They're holding some contest. Why is he a judge?!"

"Wasn't he just arrested for human trafficking? What a naughty man," Lau comments.

"He was released a few days ago," Aberline explains.

"Must have paid well," the young earl mutters under his breath, clearly unhappy.

"Excuse me, but this statue is now under the charge of Scotland Yard."

"Oh, no! I don't care if you are from Scotland Yard, sir! The Frost Fair is an event for our citizens. I will not have you disrupt it!" Druitt practically skips over to the ice sculpture before rambling on about it.

"Just look at her beauty! Such an exquisitely noble lady! We could never allow her to be violated by anybody," he claims whilst hugging himself.

"You're one to talk."

"If you insist on possessing this lady, you should offer something of equal beauty," he suggests, looking my way once more and ignoring the boy's muttered comment. I instantly felt a shiver roll down my spine.