Santa is a God

Your POV:

It's been a while since I've landed in Heaven. God, I mean: Lloyd has kept a wall playing what was happening in the Black Butler universe without me. Things were going like the normal anime, as though I was never there to begin with. However, I did see how depressed my servants were about my "death." It made me sad, yet happy to know that I meant something to them.

I have learned more about my powers as well. They weren't as important as the first ones he taught me, but I can do a lot of cool things now. Sadly there are also a lot of limits, like how I can't use any of my powers in the real world unless it's to go through the TV. I've also learned that most supernatural creatures have respect for us gods (aside from demons of course). It depends with demons, which explains a lot. Today, I was really excited. I was done with my basic training and was allowed to leave. I knew just what to do to make my presence known to them all, for I have been plotting it for a long while.

"You ready?" Lloyd asks.

"Yep!" I stood up from my seat on the white couch I was sitting on.

"Oh! And, one more thing," he says, catching my attention.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"It's about that angel, Ash was it? You know, being a God also gives you the right to punish those you believe have done wrong, so as a suggestion," He whispered in my ear what I should do to 'punish' Ash. I smirk evilly at his thoughts.

"Lloyd, you're a genius!" I shook him by the shoulders, making him laugh.

"Yeah, I know." He chuckles. I rolled my eyes playfully at him. The grey room, which I've become accustomed to, fades away. White filled my vision before it turned to black. I was now lying six feet under in a cemetery, resting in the coffin that Undertaker had made special for me. It was pretty comfortable. I touch the lid of the coffin and concentrated on a portal to the modern world. I immediately went through it once it was formed. I ran to my room to grab one of the ceramic cat statues my parents had given me along with a few useless objects that I didn't mind getting rid of. I stuff all the objects in the bag and hum cheerfully as I approach the T.V once more.

Time Skip:

Author's POV:

Sebastian entered his room to change his tail coat before his master woke up. Baldroy had, once again, blown up the kitchen when he walked in, so now he needed a clean suit. It wouldn't be presentable to wake the master up in such a horrid condition, and he couldn't appear before his master in such a filthy state, now could he? On his untouched bed sat a box wrapped in grey giftwrap and a purple bow resting on top of it. He rose an eyebrow in confusion. He hasn't sensed anyone entering the manor. He found a card sitting beside the box. He takes it. When he opened the card, his eyes widened in surprise at the words written in it.

'Happy really late Christmas, you jackass!'

He opened the gift next. His cheeks tinted pink from seeing what was inside.

"Meow."

He lifts the cat with the skeletal design up to his face.