A King in an Isolated Castle

•Y/N: Your Name
•L/N: Last Name

——————————————————
___________________________________
Your POV:
___________________________________

——————————————————___________________________________Your POV:___________________________________

___________________________________

It's been weeks since the curry exhibition, and so far, things have been pretty uneventful, not that I minded. It was nice to relax at the manor for a while, but I haven't spent all my time there. Of course, I went out for performances. My crowds have gotten bigger ever since the competition, so I was sure to do them frequently, as not to let people down, but other than that, I've had to return to my actual house in the real world every now and then to keep up my usual duties there, keeping things clean, watering plants, mowing the lawn and making sure there wasn't a break in. I also stop by to get a break from the cold weather, considering it's summer in my world. After one of these breaks, when I hopped through the portal back into Black Butler, I wound up someplace new, a castle that looked to be under construction with scaffolding everywhere.

"Pathetic! Are these contractors children?" I happen to overhear before breaking out into a wide grin and running up behind a certain Earl

"You're one to talk, Ciel." Jumping, he spins around before the surprise washed off with a harsh sigh. Sebastian, meanwhile  was unfazed, probably having noticed me well before I noticed them.

"Still following me? Don't you have a life of your own to live?"

"Maybe you're the one who's following me? Ever consider that?" I counter, smirking at the boy as I walk by his side. His brow twitched, and I chuckled before looking up at the big building, trying to figure out where I am. "To be honest, I don't know why I'm here."

"Of course you don't. You barely pay attention at all."

"Hey!" I pout. "Take it back!"

"Why should I?" I shoot him a small glare for the smirk he wore.

'This boy.'

"I'll remember that. So, anyway, what case is it? I don't remember this one."

"This castle is to be turned into a hotel, however, the contractors wish to stop construction because of apparent ghost sightings," the Earl explains simply.

"Ghost sightings?" After a few moments, recognition set in, and my eyes lit up. "Ohhhh! I remember this! Ha! Have fun with this one, Ciel." With a laugh, I give him a hard pat on the back, sending Ciel stumbling forward a bit. Huffing, he adjusts his hat.

"As I was saying, the workers are being ridiculous. There is no such things as ghosts. There can't—" His mouth shut as I gestured to Sebastian, who wore one of his "innocent" smiles. The boy gives us a stern look as his butler pointed out,