Arthur's Request

_________________________________
Author's Note:
_________________________________

The picture above is how I imagine Arthur to look.

Enjoy the chapter, loves!

—————————————————

•Y/N: Your Name

—————————————————
_________________________________
Your POV:
_________________________________

—————————————————_________________________________Your POV:_________________________________

_________________________________

After my small chat with Drossel, I make my way to the library to meet the boys. I feel so bad leaving them here this whole time, but hopefully, they've kept themselves entertained and comfortable. The library is huge with shelved walls full of books and plenty of chairs to lounge in around a cozy fire place that is lit to keep the room nice and toasty, while it remained cold outside.

 The library is huge with shelved walls full of books and plenty of chairs to lounge in around a cozy fire place that is lit to keep the room nice and toasty, while it remained cold outside

I was blessed with the adorable sight of the brothers sleeping next to each other on one of the sofas. Their shabby clothes have seemed to have been replaced with newer ones, a black suit for Arthur and a white button up and slacks for Oliver. I'm guessing they were provided by Drossel. How nice of him. To wake them, I tap Arthur on the shoulder, sending him rocketing off the couch with a yelp, accidentally knocking his brother onto the floor. He stood in a defensive stance, so I hold up my hands in surrender, not expecting such a reaction.

"Ow! Brother, why'd you do that?" The blonde whines, causing the older boy's eyes to widen as he came to his senses.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Oli!" Crouching down, he picks his brother back up as I smile.

"Sorry for the rude awakening. Didn't mean to startle you."

"Oh, no, Miss Y/N! I'm sorry I reacted that way! Bad habit of mine, I'm afraid." I wave him off.