Jack the Ripper

•Y/N: Your Name

——————————————
Your POV:
____________________________

——————————————Your POV:____________________________

____________________________

It's yet another day in the Black Butler universe. London's as busy as ever, full of people and carriages. The rhythmic sound of horse hooves slamming against the pavement fill the air along with chatter of the citizens. Here I stand in the alley, ready to begin my latest performance under the cloudy sky. Teddy will not be joining me today, however, since I've nearly lost him a couple times since I've come to this universe. That's not a risk I want to take on my prized possession.

Play Song:

"City of stars,
Are you shining just for me?" I start while leaning my back against one of the brick walls. From my pocket softly plays the instrumental version of the song I sing.

"City of stars,
There's so much that I can see." I send my steadily growing audience a welcoming smile as they gather in a small crowd around me. I can't expect too many people in the beginning, but that number always grows as the song progresses.

"Who knows?
I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you." I'm a bit surprised to see two, familiar faces in those who gathered to hear. Arthur and Oliver stand in the front row of my audience. Upon making eye contact, they wave. I can't help but laugh lightly at this. The two brothers aren't the only ones I knew here, though.

"That now,
Our dreams,
They've finally come true." I spot Ash's white hair in the mass of people, which sticks out like a sore thumb. He's standing in the back, like he usually does when coming to see me. His visits had become rather frequent ever since I received my mission. However, I've withheld quite a bit of information from him. What fun would it be if I gave everything away? Not to mention how suspicious that would seem.

"City of stars,
Just one thing everybody wants.
There in the bars,
And through the smokescreen of the crowded restaurants." I remove my hat and do a dramatic bow before tossing it in front of my feet.

"It's love.
Yes, all we're looking for is love from someone else.
A rush,
A glance,
A touch,
A dance.
A look in somebody's eyes,
To light up the skies." I point towards the sky with both hands.