Village of Dogs

•E/C: Eye Color
•Y/N: Your Name

Your POV:

A tired groan escapes me as I slip out from beneath the warm covers on my bed. After stretching my stiff arms above my head, I walk over to the closet to pick out an outfit for the day. An array of unique clothing greets my E/C orbs when I open the door. I had almost forgotten about the shipment of clothes I had gotten yesterday. I ordered a bunch of neat looking dresses so that I can blend in better in the Black Butler universe. I made sure to choose things that are more my style too, though, since I don't give that many f***s on what people think of me. I choose a black, long-sleeve shirt with a ruffled collar and a patterned skirt that goes down to my knees. Since showing leg is scandalous there, I make sure to slip thick, black tights over them. To complete the outfit, I put on my new, black, low-heeled shoes that wrap up my ankle.

 After I'm dressed, I take care of my looks in the bathroom before making myself a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast

After I'm dressed, I take care of my looks in the bathroom before making myself a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast. Afterwards, I grab the remote and Teddy before forming the portal that'll take me into the next world so that I can finally get the hell out of this boring ass house. Something strange happened, though, when I made it to the other side. I grunt in pain when I land hard on dead grass and groan softly in pain as I pick myself up. While dusting the dirt off my clothes, I take a look around and grow worried upon finding myself in an unfamiliar place. It seems I've landed beside a road, but the surrounding emptiness seems to stretch for miles and miles. A sense of relief washes over me when I hear familiar voices chanting in the distance.

"Holiday! Holiday! We're going on holiday!" The group shouts with glee as two carriages come into view.

"Hey! Hey, over here! Stop, will ya!" I yell while waving my hands around like a lunatic in order to catch someone's attention. As they draw nearer, I spot Ciel sitting in one of the carts, which brings a smile to my face. Seems they realized it was me, since Sebastian and Tanaka stop the horses in front of where I stand.

"Hiya, Ciel! You wouldn't mind giving me a lift would you?" I ask with a small smile as I approach the earl's carriage.

"What are you doing all the way out here?" The blue eyed boy asks with a mixture of confusion and irritation in his tone as well as a raised brow. I give him a shrug, not knowing myself.

"I have no idea. I thought I was going to end up in the alley like I always do. I don't know why I appeared in the middle of nowhere."

"Can't be helped, then." Ciel gives a soft sigh in frustration while pinching the bridge of his nose. "You may join us, but you are sitting back there with them." He points a finger to the second cart, where a majority of the servants sit, "sneakily" eavesdropping on our conversation. They all look away to pretend they were minding their own business causing me to laugh lightly.