Break Out

Your POV:

I started laughing, and not the normal laugh you do when you hear a good joke! This was a laugh you hear in an insane asylum.

"What? Why the Hell are you laughing!?"

"I'm sorry! Haha! It's jus so funny that you think a goddess will obey an itty-bitty mortal!"

"Goddess? What are you playing at?"

"Hehehehe. Come closer, and you'll see Mr Emory."

He hesitantly walked closer. I smirked.

"Come on. Just a little closer. I don't bite." When he was in arms reach, I grabbed his shirt and placed a hand on his head. I electrocuted him. I laughed harder when he fell to the ground twitching.

"'Bout time! I have no idea how you guys managed for this long." I walked to their cages.

"Wh-what do you th-think you're doing!?" Emory twitched.

"Letting them go. Isn't that obvious?"

"Come to your master now!" In under a minute I was surrounded by many of the cast members.

'How many people did he change?!'

"Alright you freaks! Listen up! Kill her now!"

Their heads snapped to me, and they charged. The Strongman grabbed me from behind. The man with four arms grabbed my limbs and tried to pull them off.

"Stop! You don't need to listen to him!" I struggled. I didn't want to kill them. They were still humans doing this against their will.

"Hahaha! They'll only listen to me! They're my beautiful creations, and at this rate, everyone will obey me!"

"Come on! You don't have to listen to him!" 

"They are mine to control."

I was silent as they pulled. I could feel my arms being pulled from the socket.

'If they won't listen to me I'll have to punish Emory as swiftly as possible.'

"Oh, gather round here!
This news you must hear!
A warning death knell!
Whimsical though, it may keep you well!" I zapped the two off of me. There was a lady with knives as fingers, who ran her hand through my chest. It hurt, but other than that nothing happened.

"Beyond the oak tree,
They're moving silently.
Prey never go there.
Lest you recall that regrettable affair!" I ripped her arm out of my chest and threw her back.

"Oh, mister Emory, a sad, sad one!
A jack of many, but an ace of none!" I jumped out of the horde and landed in front of Emory.