The Doctor Is In

Your POV:

There was a knock on the door, when I was in the middle of making sandwiches with the new bread I just bought.

'I'm so glad that my parents leave me money for food here, otherwise I'd be screwed. Although, I could probably just make money from the other universe and bring it back now. That's too much work, though.' I open the door, and immediately hugged the person behind it, my uncle.

"Kevin!"

"Hello!" He pats my head before I let go. "So, where is this patient of yours?"

"Right this way." I close the door after he walks in. "I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I think it got infected a bit." I lead him to the bedroom.

"Well, I'll take a look at it."

I open the door to Ash's temporary room. He was lying on his stomach, and he looked like he was taking a nap. He's been taking those a lot lately.

"This is your patient?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yep! This is Ash." I shake the former angel gently. He lets out a groan before opening his eyes.

"My uncle is here. Can you sit up?"

He smiles and shakily sat up, wincing (of course).

"So, what exactly happened?" My uncle inquires. Ash glances at me, unsure of what he should mention. I shook my head, meaning, 'don't tell him.'

"I am not exactly sure what happened. One moment I was perfectly fine, and the next I end up like this. I can hardly recall much." It was lame, but was a worthy excuse playing the amnesia card.

"Whoa! Didn't expect an accent. No wonder Y/N is helping you." He laughs. I start choking on my spit as a blush coated my face.

"Uncle Kevin!"

"Hahaha! Come on now, Y/N, you and I both know you like men with accents.'' He smirks jokingly.

"Kevin, Shush!"

Ash chuckles as well.

"Now, let's take a look at this, shall we?" He takes off the bandages I've wrapped around him. "Well, good news is it's not infected. It's just some minor irritation. You're definitely going to have scars, though."

"I figured that." Ash winces as Kevin gently touches the scars from the wings.

"You must have had some accident. You did very well with cleaning this up, Y/N," my uncle praises.

"Thanks!"

Kevin bends his fingers outward, emitting a few pops.

"Well, I better get to work. Y/N?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going."

My uncle hates having people watch him work. He says it distracts him, so unless I'm helping him, I had to leave.

"I guess I can eat my lunch, then."

Time Skip:

I was starting to get bored of sitting around to watch TV. It's not as fun as living in the shows themselves. I didn't expect this visit would take so long.