!Attention!

Author's Note:

Hello, my lovely readers. How have you been? It's been a while, hasn't it? I'm so happy you've decided to stay a bit longer to read this message. As a reward, I'll tell you that the new story is up and ready to be seen by your lovely eyes or eye. Isn't that wonderful!? Is it not enough? Okay, that's fine because as an extra bonus, I'll give you a new, bonus chapter! How does that sound? Wonderful, ain't it? Hope you enjoy it.

-----------------------------------

Author's POV:

Ah! What a lovely morning! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and there's a lot of groaning coming from your room. Let's pay a visit to our dear ex-angel, who had just awoken from the said groans. With an eyebrow raised, he quietly made his way across the hall to your room. He knocks on the door hesitantly.

"Are you all right in there?" He asks only to receive another groan in response.

'What should I do? Should I go in? Should I ask again?' As these thoughts cross his mind, he heard a loud thud followed by another pain-filled groan. He decides on walking in to check if you were all right. Hopefully he chose the right option. He was, in a word, surprised to see that you had just fallen from your bed.

He sighs, relaxing when he realized you were just being clumsy again. He shakes your shoulder gently, since he assumed you were still asleep. You weren't, you just had your eyes closed as the pain became more unbearable. You had managed to mumble a 'go away,' but he did not listen.

"Come on, now. Let's get you back on the bed." He lifts your form, however, this only brought you more pain. Ash began to inspect you for any sort of reasoning for your discomfort. The red liquid seeping through your light grey shorts told him everything he needed to know. Even he felt embarrassed about this.

True, he did have a female form once, but angels didn't have this problem. He didn't know what women use in this time era for these situations, but he knew a few things that may help ease the discomfort. He began to massage the young goddess' stomach, pressing a few pressure points in the process. It helped a bit, but not by much.

After a bit of that, he stood up and left the house, taking some of your money with him without informing you he did. He stopped by a grocery store to buy what he figured you might have cravings for before going back to your house. When he walked back into your room, he found you sitting up with an angry look on your face. You kept mumbling to yourself.

"I'm so freaking stupid. I can't believe it. How could I forget those?" You pinch the bridge of your nose. You could feel a light headache appearing.

"Forget what, goddess?" The angel stupidly asks. He receives a glare from the young maiden.

"Don't call me that, and don't worry about it." Your gaze lands on his hand, which held the plastic bag full of items he had purchased. Ash immediately took notice of your curiosity, so he took out the items to show what he had bought.

"I heard that ladies like sweets in this time of need." He smirks at the girl, who glared at him once more.

"F*** off."

His eyes widen at the lady's use of vulgar language. She rarely spoke such words in front of him, openly that is. He sighs out of frustration.

"Would you like me to make something for you?"

Your glare remained as you slowly nods her head, which he gives a small pat after your answer. Before he left, you asked something quietly. Not having his ability to hear even the quietest of things anymore, he didn't hear what she had just asked of him.

"I'm afraid I didn't hear you."

The girl blushes in embarrassment before repeating what she had said without meeting his eyes.

"I forgot to pick up, um...those products. Can you go to the store for me and get them?"

"I don't know what you use?"

"Just ask one of the workers! Go before I pass out from all this damn blood or something," you shout feeling embarrassed to talk about this. Ash figured he should return to the store to get what you asked for before you got truly angry at him. Once he got there, he immediately found the aisle he needed. The only problem was what product you needed. Suddenly, a lady, who was clearly a soccer mom, appeared in the aisle as well. She wore a name tag, so he assumed she worked there.

"Do you need help, sir? You seem a bit confused." She chuckles at his expression.

"Yes, I...don't know which one to get." Ash glances over the many different packages of women's products. He mentally glares at the, now laughing, woman.

"Well, my daughter uses these." She hands him the product. He says a quick thank you before immediately going to check out, where an old lady stood behind him.

"Oh, are you getting those for your girlfriend?" The lady teases. Ash mentally rolls his eyes.

"No, this is for a friend of mine."

"She must be special to you. You're sweet to run that little errand for her."

In reality though, Ash was just terrified of you. You had ripped his wings off after all, and on top of that, you constantly wear them as necklaces as though (in his opinion) they were trophies. He didn't want to disobey you, especially in your currently agitated state. Who knows what you'd do to him?

He managed to make it back to you without any further interruptions and gave you your desired item before starting to bake you a cake. Once he put the batter in the oven, he notices you observing him from the doorway.

"Are you feeling better?" He took notice of your change of pajamas, and your calmer, yet more tired, expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I took some medicine while you were out. Sorry for yelling at you earlier. I usually get snippy on the first day of my periods." She scratches the back of her head while blushing in embarrassment.

"That's quite alright, although I'd prefer it if I never needed to go buy those products ever again." He gave a closed-eyed smile with a twitching eyebrow, showing his distaste for shopping in the woman's aisle.

"I'll try to remember next time."

In the end, they both ate the delicious cake before you fell asleep on the couch. Ash didn't bother moving you because he felt that he did enough for one day. Besides, he was still healing. He face plants on the bed he was given before falling deeply asleep himself, not realizing Y/N's anger had returned when she fell on the floor again. He was too tired, though, so he did nothing to help and slept instead.

----------------------------------

Author's Note:

Did you like it? I know it's weird to read a period chapter, but I don't see many fan-fictions that include these topics. It's just something stupid and ridiculous I thought of. Anyway, go ahead and start reading the new book!