Street Brawling Butlers

•Y/N: Your Name

——————————————————
___________________________________
Your POV:
___________________________________

——————————————————___________________________________Your POV:___________________________________

___________________________________

So, it's been a while since I brought Drossel back to life, and so far, I see no indication of trickery or ulterior motives. He behaved as a normal butler would, even while I secretly stalked him. He cooked food, cleaned, dusted and tended to the outside of the manor, so I figured it would be safe for me to step out one morning with orders that he is not to leave the premises without my say so. It still didn't feel right, though, staying in a house that isn't properly mine or being served by a butler that isn't technically mine either.

It's cool, don't get me wrong, just weird, but Drossel seems pretty okay with it, so I try not to let it bother me. This morning, I remembered what I said to myself the that night about what I'd do if this mansion were mine, and since now it pretty much is, I decided I wanted to go through with it, but since I wasn't quite sure, I consulted my new butler about the idea...

       "Drossel, take a seat," I told him after he had brought me breakfast on a tray to my room, while I was still in bed. He had nodded and done as I asked. "Would you mind if I invited a couple friends to live here with me?"

"That is not up to me, my lady. If you wish to do so, you may."

'This will definitely take some getting used to,' I thought to myself. I didn't need to ask permission for anything. It was all up to me what I wanted to do with the place. Maybe this won't be so bad after all?

"All right, then, I'm going to go get them after I eat. I shouldn't be long, though. In the mean time, I guess you could prepare two rooms." I hoped that would keep him busy for a while.

"As you wish, my lady."

And so, now, I find myself out and about, looking for those two boys, wherever they may be, the snow crunching beneath my feet. First, I checked my usual performance spot in the alley, but to my dismay, they weren't around. I hum and try to remember where they told me they lived.

'I know they said they were nearby, so they can't be too far from here.' Perhaps, I was getting ahead of myself, believing I'd just crash into them on the street? The cold weather would make anyone want to stay inside to avoid catching a cold. I was glad mine finally went away. It certainly didn't last long, which was a relief. I hate having an itchy throat, but my nose is still a little runny. I went to turn around just as someone called out my name from behind, scaring the shit out of me.

"Y/N?" I gave a short scream and held a hand over my heart.

'Sweet jesus on toast!'