24

Wedding bells chimed. The whole village was packed and gathered in the church, waiting for the bride to be.

"How do I look?" Claire asked turning to Marie.

"Absolutely beautiful Claire," Marie replied, "Are you ready for this?"

"I think so," Claire said nervously.

"Don't be scared. I know that everything will be just fine," Marie said reassuringly.

Claire smiled and nodded. The church bells struck three, signaling the start of the wedding. Claire followed Marie out of her room at the inn and walked up the steps of the church.

"You got this," Marie smiled, and walked into the church.

The violinists started playing and the church doors opened. Everyone stood up and looked at Claire.

Marie grinned. Gaston turned and his eyes widened in awe. Claire smiled at him. She joined hands with Gaston once she was up at the altar.

"You look stunning Claire," Gaston said softly.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself Gaston," Claire replied.

The priest cleared his throat and spoke, "Welcome Mesdames et Messieurs, we are gathered here to witness the matrimony of Mademoiselle Claire, and Monsieur Gaston,"

The priest continued to talk.

"Do you Gaston, take Claire to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," Gaston said, and smiled at Claire.

"Do you Claire, take Gaston to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Claire grinned.

"Well, without further ado, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Monsieur Gaston, you may now kiss the bride,"

Gaston took Claire in his arms and dipped her, kissing her passionately.

Claire and Gaston walked out of the church hand in hand, while everyone followed. They stopped on the top of the steps. Claire turned and threw her bouquet up in the air. She turned around to see who caught it; Marie. She grinned.

She looked at the bimbettes who were all crying uncontrollably. Claire chuckled and shook her head.

Gaston dipped Claire again and kissed her. When they pulled apart, he scooped her up and walked down the steps of the church. Everyone clapped and cheered for them.

"Madame Gaston, huh?" Gaston said to her.

"Madame Gaston, it has a nice ring to it," Claire repeated, grinning and kissing Gaston once again.

**

"Congratulations, my friend," LeFou said to Gaston, once everyone was in the tavern.

"Thank you, LeFou," Gaston said pulling him into a hug.

LeFou's eyes widened in surprise, as Gaston was not a hugger. He wrapped his arms around him and hugged him back. When they pulled apart, Gaston excused himself and made his way to Marie.

"Marie," He said.

She turned around and smiled at him, "Yeah?"

"I think I owe you a huge thank you,"

"Why's that?"

"You saved my life. I can't thank you enough for what you did. If it wasn't for you, I don't think I would be here today," He said.

"You're very welcome," Marie said bashfully.

When the meal was served, Claire began to eat very quickly. Gaston chuckled at her.

"Slow down my love! You're eating like you're-"

"Pregnant?" Claire smirked.

Gaston's eyes widened, "What?"

"Surprise!" Claire grinned.

"Oh my god! Claire this is wonderful! I'm going to be a father!" Gaston exclaimed.

He jumped out of his seat and lifted Claire in his arms, spinning her around. Claire giggled.

"I love you so much," Gaston said softly in her ear.

"I love you more," Claire replied pulling his face to hers and kissing him again.

Who would've ever thought that this girl who arrived a year ago, would be the one to change a man from a stone cold monster to a man who's heart was filled with love?

Answers to the question from the last chapter (in order of how they appear):
All I Ask Of You - Phantom of The Opera
Rockabye Baby - Clean Bandit
Belle (Reprise)
Something There
Beauty and the Beast