#29 - Insects in the house

"(Y-Y/N)!" Niall squealed and runs before jumping on the bed. You put your book down and he hauls you up before wrapping his arms tightly around your small frame.

"What? What's going on?! You were fine trying to strip for me before!"

"THAT'S BEFORE I SAW THAT!" He pointed out the giant spider on the floor.

"OH MY GOD!" You screamed and hold him back tightly.

"GET RID OF IT!"

"YOU'RE THE GUY!" He whimpers and hides his face in your neck.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

"NEITHER DO I! GET RID OF IT!" You push him off of the bed and he squealed before jumping back on the bed.

"YOU GET RID OF IT!" He shoves you on the floor and you grab your book before picking it up and flinging ut out the two storey window. You sigh in relief and Niall collapsed back on the bed.

"Oh my god..." he breathes out and you chuckled at him. "What?" He asked sitting up and you snorted into your hand.

"Y-your face."

"You were scared to!"

"You were a guy!"

"So?! I can have fears to you know!" You laughed at how your boyfriend was shit scared of spiders.

"Maybe I should record it next time."

"Shut up (Y/N)!" You laughed harder and knew you weren't going to let this go for a while.

~ NouisHoransons_child