#172 - He faints

Niall considers himself very brave. He’ll protect you from any man hitting on you anywhere. Cause a row for anyone badmouthing you and he’ll cuddle you when you cry on his shoulder. But unfortunately, everyone is scared of something. And something for Niall Horan happens to be blood.

He hates it. Every time he sees it. He either faints or throws up.

“Baby! I got the food!” Niall chirps coming back into the living room. You went wide eyed when you flicked the channel to see a doctor show. Oh no… blood.

“N-Niall! C-can you get m-me a drink as well?!”

“Already thought of that.” He smirks and walks into the room not noticing the TV yet. “Here you are princess.” He puts the junk food onto the coffee table before tyring his head.

“NO!” You yelled and grabbed his collar making him look at you wide eyed. “I-I… I love you.” You whispered and a warm smile came onto his lips as he leant in and pecked your lips.

“I love you more.” He kissed your forehead and stood up. Scratching the back of his head he turned around making you jump to your feet.

“LET’S HAVE SEX!” You blurted out as he looked at you with a questioning eyebrow.

“What? Now?” You nodded your head frantically and pulled him closer. “B-but there’s food-

“I want you more.” You pulled him in for a harsh kiss as you looked at the TV. Still on! Crap!

“Baby.” He mumbled against your lips as he carefully pushed away from you.

“I need you Niall!” You fake moaned and pulled him in though he covered your mouth with his palm.

“What’s going on? I mean, I’m thrilled you want to have sex but something’s up.” You looked down and sighed as he raised an eyebrow. You gave up and mumbled why against his hand making him pull it away.

“And so I was trying to protect you.” He raised an eyebrow and you looked up at him wearily.

“What? Protect me from what?” you slowly pointed to the TV and he slowly turned around only to go wide eyed. “B-blood…” he whispered before immediately falling to the ground.

“Niall?” you whispered and knelt beside him. Well… you tried.

~ NouisHoransons_child