#39 = Waking up from his sickness

"(Y/N)..." Niall whispered and you groaned as he slowly pushed you off from his stomach.

"Niall..." you groaned before burying your face into the duvet.

"Princess." He slowly sat up and put a hand on your bare back. "I'm not feeling so good."

"Hmm..." you breathed and heard a gag before Niall was out of the bed and running towards the en suite. Puking caught your ears and you shot your eyes open before sitting up. "Niall?" You asked and stood up before walking into the bathroom. Your naked boyfriend leant over the toilet bowl, puking out contents into it. The sound wasn't very pleasant to listen to as you knelt beside him.

Putting a hand on his lower back, your other hand ran through his hair as he kept spewing.

"Oh baby..." you whispered and wrapped an arm around his waist as he choked out his last puke before falling into your side. You fell on your backside and gasped from the cold tiles but Niall lay limp into you. You ran your hands through his hair before kissing his forehead. "I'll get you some panadol." You stood up bringing him with you.

His legs lightly shook and he leant his entire body weight on you as you slowly led him back to the bed.

"Lie down sweetheart." Putting him under the blankets, he shivered and you walked back into the bathroom before rummaging through the first aid cabinet above the sink. Where is it? Ah-ha! Here it is.

Walking back into the bedroom, you opened the packet and took out a tablet before turning the side lamp on. A water bottle lay now useful next to the lamp and you took it before sitting next to Niall.

"Sit up baby." You whispered and encouraged him over to your lap. His head slumped on your shoulder and you helped him down the tablet before putting it on the side table and turning the lamp off.

"(Y/N)..." Niall whimpered and you lay down with him.

"I've got you Niall. I've got you." He buried his face in your neck where you held him protectively and securely.

~ NouisHoransons_child