#91 = Breakdown

"Niall! Niall calm down!" Zayn yelled as Niall began throwing things around the apartment. He had gone off on a rage and the boys couldn't stop him. He just threw his phone and went on a mental rampage.

"Mate!" Louis tugged his arm but Niall shoved him off making Louis stumbled to the floor.

"Stop it Niall! Whatever the hell you're made about! Just calm the fuck down!" Harry went off and Niall suddenly kicked his foot through the plasma television screen.

"NIALL!" Liam began to dial your number on the close laptop screen for Skype. You picked up immediately and popped up on the screen.

"Liam?"

"(Y/N)! Niall's gone crazy in here!"

"Wait? What?!" You yelled and he turned the screen so you saw Louis and Zayn holding Niall down. He was screaming in a rage and you covered your mouth with your hands.

"(Y/N)! He's gone crazy! We don't know why and he won't listen to us! You have to do something!"

"What?! Me?!"

"Yes! Please (Y/N)! Please do something!" You let out a shaky breathe as Liam turns the screen fully on Niall.

"N-Niall..." You whispered though he kept thrashing around. "NIALL!" You scream and he stops before looking at the laptop wide eyed. "Niall, sweetheart. What's wrong?" His bottom lip quivered and he pushed the boys away before stumbling over to you. Tears came down his face and he puts his palms against the screen.

"(Y-Y/N)..." He chokes out and then begins to lightly cry.

"I'm right here baby. Now tell me what's going on." He put his forehead on the screen and began crying harder. The boys looked at each other worried and you sighed.

"T-they say... h-hurtful t-things about y-you..."

"Who do baby?" You asked and he wipes his tears away.

"People..." You bit your lip and sighed.

"Niall, listen to me ok." He sniffles and cried into his hands. "Don't listen to anything anybody says about me if it isn't true. You know the true me and love the true me." His eyes held so much hurt, I couldn't believe he would feel this strongly about this.

"I-In love y-you..."

"I love you more Niall. Now I need you to be strong for me ok? You only got a few weeks left so you need to keep your head high and forget the hate ok?" He slowly nodded and I kissed the screen.

"Let's give them time guys." Liam said before ushering the lads from the room.

"So." I said and smiled as Niall wiped his face with his white. "Tell me all about your tour so far." Grinning at the screen, he let out a small laugh before running a hand through his hair.

"Well, where do I begin?" He coughed out a laugh and you rested your chin your palms.

"Take your time baby." So you spent hours talking over Skype that night.

~ NouisHoransons_child