#133 = Incest? Ugh.

"(Y/N)!" Your brother Niall called as you groaned.

"What?" You were just trying to eat a packet of chips in peace.

"Come here!"

"Stupid brother... why doesn't he get up when I call him?" You grumbled under your breathe as you came from the kitchen to the lounge room. "What?" You asked annoyed and he smiled patting the seat next to him.

"Sit lovely." You gave him a really look before dragging your feet over. "Oh come on! You know I love you!" As you plonked on the couch, Niall slung an arm around your shoulders.

Your eyes landed on the TV though he turned your chin towards him. Slowly leaning in, he pressed a soft delicate kiss to your lips before pulling away.

Niall smiled and ran a hand through your bed hair as you continued eating your food.

"Niall?" He hums in response as you sigh. "You think this is weird? T-thr whole... 'us' thing?" Niall looks at you and shakes his head.

"No. I love you very much (Y/N) and I like to show you how much I love you." Looking down, you pulled your knees to your chest, putting the chip packet beside yourself.

"We only do this because mum and dad won't let us date anyone don't we?" You sighed as he put your head on his shoulder.

"You think to much." He whispered holding you close.

You knew you loved him very much. But... you didn't think it was going to be this type of love.

~ NouisHoransons_child