#60 = Comes home late (him)

You sigh as you slowly stand up from the table. Checking the father clock not to far from the dining room, you could see it was nearly midnight. You waited for Niall since dinner time for him. He had actually come back to do some recordings and decided to stay with you. He said after making a new song he'd spend the rest of the quiet night with you but as you can tell, it's nearly midnight so that basically went to hell.

Yawning, you stretched and pushed hair from your face as you we waddled up your hallway.

"There's always tomorrow right?" You whispered to yourself as you entered your bedroom. Another yawn escaped your lips and you fell face first onto the bed, your lights going out instantly from the soft duvet.

...

"(Y/N). (Y/N) baby." Hands shook you and you groaned before swatting them.

"Unicorns... Pretty ponies..." You mumbled before you heard a chuckle.

"Princess." Being pulled up, your head hit something soft and you breathed out before blinking back.

"W-wha...?" Lips pressed against your forehead and you looked up faintly too see Niall smiling down at you. "Niall..." You breathed and he nodded and pecked your nose.

"Look what I got you." He said and leant back as you heard plastic rustle. You rested your head on his collarbone when he leant back forward and looked sideways, trying to keep awake. "Beautiful flowers for my beautiful princess." He whispered and you managed a small smile before gripping the sides of his shirt.

"Thank you baby." You whispered and he puts them aside before lying you on your back and resting on top of you.

"I love you." He whispered holding you securely and you relaxed into him. A smile was implanted on your lips as you could now fall asleep your your princess right beside you. Or on top of you.

~ NouisHoransons_child