#99 = Your child comes out with their sexuality

"D-dad. Mum..." Your son Bailey came out into the lounge room.

"Yes sweetheart?" You asked and he bit his lip and rubbed his arm. Something he always did when he was nervous. "What's wrong? You can tell us." Bailey swallowed hard and gripped his arms.

"Son?" Niall said with a raised eyebrow and he looked down as his body lightly shook.

"I-I have something to tell y-you..." He muttered and you held Niall's hand before giving him a confused look. "I..."

"Bailey..."

"I'M GAY!" He burst out and hid his face from us. A small smile came onto your face before you stood up.

"Oh sweetheart, we already knew." You pulled him into a hug and he tensed from the contact.

"Y-you did...?"

"Oh course we did Bailey. You can't hide something like that from us." Niall smiled and you pulled back nodding.

"We'd love you if you were straight, bisexual or gay. We don't mind. You're our son and we love you unconditionally." Bailey slowly smiled and you smiled stepping back.

"I-I'm glad you understand." He said and Niall stood up before wrapping an arm around Bailey's shoulders.

"So... you have a boyfriend?" Niall smirked and Bailey chuckled pushing him away.

"Dad!"

~ Nouishoransons_child