#144 = He likes your twin (Part 3)

Finding yourself slowly waking up on the couch, you looked around to see it was not as bright as when you arrived home.

Glancing at the TV. You saw it read 3:07 across the screen. Just as well, the front door opened and you looked back to see your twin sister walk in. She didn't look happy either.

"Where, in the hell have you been?! I waited for a solid 25 minutes before the I found out the office had let you go home! What the fuck (Y/N)?!"

Ok. Not looking happy was an understatement. She was pissed. Beyond it.

"Well I-

You stopped mid-sentence when you saw Niall step through the door. Oh how fucking fantastic.

"You what huh?! You wag 2 classes and then ditch to come home?! I was worried about you (Y/N)! We both were."

"Bullshit." I coughed standing up and making my way out of the room.

"What was that?! Are you shitty or something?! Did I do something wrong?!" Her presence, her voice and definitely her yelling was getting on your nerves. Gripping the kitchen table, your eye twitched as you were about to burst.

"I'm so sorry you have to see this Niall. (Y/N) is just being immature. If U could make it up to you anyway then I would. Just tell me." It went silent as I held back tears. "A text would have been nice! Or maybe you could have waited until lunch time! How the hell am I related to you?! See this is what you do when you're upset! You go home and cry! Why can't you be more like me and-

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I FUCKING DO AND HOW I FEEL SO FUCKING BACK OFF!" You snapped making the room go silent.

You needed to cry again because apparently crying, watching sad movies and sleeping wasn't enough.

"You don't understand anything that goes on in my life so shut the fuck up! You think you can come in here and lecture me because you think you deserve to?! Well let me tell you something." You growled and walked up right to her face as she was stunned by your outburst. "Not everyone gets what they want and life isn't fair. Maybe I have depression. Maybe I get bullied? You don't fucking know ok! So just..."

You went teary eyed and your sisters face softened into concern.

"Be a little more compassionate. Please... you made things hard enough as it is." Walking from the room, I felt a hand grip my shoulder and looked back to see Niall grip my shoulder with a stern look on his face. Oh fucking hell...

~ NouisHoransons_child