#54 = He gets a little jealous

"Oh my god. (Y/N)?" You turned around and smiled wide as you saw your long lost best friend Phil.

"PHIL?!" You practically screamed and ran to him. You engulfed in a tight hug and he lightly spun you around.

"My little angel." He whispered and you giggled pulling away. You held your McDonalds bag tighter and smiled wide at him. "How have you been? It's been ages sweetheart!"

"I know! I've been really busy though."

"With who? Mr Horan?" You scoffed and laughed as he patted your belly.

"I dibs god parent."

"I'm not pregnant."

"Is he here?"

"Yeah, he's waiting outside but a few minutes won't kill him." You both laughed and he pulled up his collar.

"So you free tomorrow? We should tots catch up babe."

"No, she's not actually." You turned and saw an angry Niall walk over before pulling you behind him.

"Niall. Calm dow-

"Stay away from my girl. You got that." Rolling your eyes, Phil blinked back as you rubbed Niall's upper arm.

"Baby, it's ok. He's a friend. He doesn't like me."

"I was watching him through the window making moves on you." He growled and you face palmed.

"Um, excuse me honey." Phil said standing all girly like. "I'm actually into men. So if you think I'm hitting on your girl, you're dead wrong." He clicked his fingers in a 'Z' and Niall blinked back a few times. He always used to use the girly voice and you liked it.

"Oh..." Niall whispered and Phil laughed.

"I'm kidding Niall. My name is Paul and I'm proudly gay and not hitting on your girlfriend." Niall smiled and they did a handshake.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit protective of her you know?"

"Yeah, she's a keeper that one. I'm glad she's being with a cares a lot about her. That's right, I read women magazine's." You all laughed and Niall wrapped an arm around your waist. God did you miss Phil.

~ NouisHoransons_child