#75 = Calling you to come back

"(Y-Y/N)..." He choked out and you sat in your car with your head in yours hands. Your phone was on loud speaker as you listen to the voicemail Niall left you. "Please listen. You know I suck at feelings or speeches. But I'm going to try both right now." He sniffled as tears cascaded down your face.

"I love you. That's going to sum it up. I love you. And that fight we had a few hours ago... I just... Fuck." He coughed out and began to cry. You gripped the steering wheel and felt your lips tremble. "When you hear this, please call back. Please... You're my world and if I lose you..." You instantly stopped the voicemail before dialling Niall's number.

After one ring he instantly picked up.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted eagerly and you started the car up before making a U turn.

"I'm coming back. If there isn't a bloody feast set up along with a movie and blankets, hell is going to break loose." You heard him cry in joy.

"I'll get right on it." He sobbed and you kept letting out shaky breathes. "I love you." He whispered and you gripped the steering wheel.

"N-not now Niall. I can't see through the tears." You scolded laughing and hung up. Damn leprechaun.

~ NouisHoransons_child