seven

Dedicated to imanalien24 😙😙  thanks for the support, hope you like it.

🔫 Kenji's Point of View 🔗

I looked behind me to see Ayaka's chair still empty like yesterday.

She hasn't called, texted or even told me why she's been absent for two days. That's so unlike her, especially when there's still so much work to do not to mention the upcoming sports festival.

I went to the restroom and tried calling her cell but it seemed like she had her phone off, and she still hasn't replied to any of my 38 messages since yesterday.

"Fuck!" I threw my phone at the wall and kicked one of the cubicle doors.

"Dude, chill out."

I turned around to see the redheaded sophomore Ayaka told me about. "Kirishima, right?"

"Yeah, you must be Kenji. And that is one expensive phone gone to waste-"

"I can buy another one. Anyway have you seen Ayaka? She hasn't contacted me for the last two days and I'm really worried about her, hence my little rage tantrum."

"I was actually hoping to get something out of you but I guess we're on the same boat." He sighed. "I even tried asking Bakugou but he kept shrugging me off."

Damn. Even he hasn't heard anything from her, and I'm starting to panic a little.

He scratched the back of his head and looked around. "This might sound creepy but do you know where she lives?"

I nodded. "I'm actually planning to ditch class and go there."

"Great, I'll come with you."

"Alright, but we need to take the high road."

"What's the high road?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you so just trust me, because we really need to hurry." I looked down on the ground and clenched my fists. "Ayaka lives alone, if something happened to her.. God forgive me for what I will do."

~

"Holy shit! That was- do you always travel like that?!"

"Yeah, sometimes even with Ayaka." I huffed.

Kirishima and I have been running non-stop since we got off the roof of a building.

After about sprinting for ten minutes we finally reached Ayaka's house but not a single light was on, not even in her room.

As if to make things worse, the clouds outside started grumbling. No doubt its gonna rain soon.

I walked up to her door and knocked, but there was no answer. "Ayaka? Ayaka! We're coming in!"

"Let me do it." The sophomore turned his shoulder into a rock-like material then rammed himself against the door, busting it open through the hinges.

We both ran inside and started looking for her, calling out her name, but even after searching the whole place, she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Her phone's dead in her room and it doesn't look like someone's broken in here and did something bad to her. Still, there's gotta be something that'll tell us where she went." Kirishima's suggestion was a great idea.

I quickly noticed the neatly arranged shoes next to her door and saw one pair missing- her running shoes. Though it doesn't cut down the places she can be in, at least we know she's safe.

"We have to call the cops- I think I might go psycho if I don't see her for the next 24 hours."

☕ Ayaka's Point of View ☕