eleven

The pic is so accurate for this chapter and im not even sorry 😂😂

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

I took the high road today because I'm already late for school.

I didn't even had the time to eat or grab coffee and I'm starting to suffer from a caffeine drawback.

Father kept me up all night with his talk. He told me several things that I can't even recall anymore, but I do remember one thing, and Kenji knows it too.

I didn't bother running to my classroom since I'm already late. Once I opened the door I saw Kenji running over to me with arms out wide.

"Aya-"

"AYAKA!"

I yelped when someone bulldozed me to the side with a bear hug. "K-Kiri?"

"What the heck were you thinking?! I-I was worried sick! I thought you weren't gonna come back, and I couldn't do anything! Don't ever do that again!" He pulled back with tears streaming down his cheeks, and I couldn't help but smile from his concern. "Promise me you won't run off like that anymore.. please, Ayaka."

I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his chest. "I won't, I promise."

He hugged me back tightly, burying his nose into the crook of my neck.

"Hey! What about my hug?!"

We both turned to a whining Kenji who's arms were still wide open.

I stuck my tongue out to him and took the sophomore by his beefy arm. "Later, I'll just walk Kiri back to his classroom."

Since our buildings were adjacent to each other, it didn't take us that long to reach 2-A's giant door.

Kiri pulled me in for one last hug then started to cry again.

I cupped his face in my small hands and wiped the tears from eyes. "Don't cry Kiri, I feel guilty enough already."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. If anything, I should be the one apologizing for making you worry." I smiled. "I have to go back, but maybe we could grab lunch later. I don't have much to do anyway."

"O-Okay.."

"Alright, I'll see you then." I turned around and started making my way back to my classroom like a normal person.

At least that was the case until a certain person walking up the same hallway stopped me.

Katsuki had his usual grumpy look when he stared me down. "What are you doing here?"

I couldn't even make eye contact with him. "Ah.. y'know. Things. So yeah I gotta go-"

"We're still on for tonight, right?"

"A-About that.." I looked down on the ground and sighed. "Katsuki, if you're doing this out of pity because I never dated before, don't. There's a reason why and its because I enjoy being alone. You don't have to force yourself-"

"Alright, first off I don't give a fuck whether you've dated before or not. Second, why in hell would I pity your sorry ass? Lastly, I don't 'force' myself to any damn thing." He stated, making me feel bad all of the sudden. "Now get lost. This is my first time being late because of you."

Me? What did I do?

~

I found out the answer to that question when I got back to my classroom to see a cup of coffee on my desk.