thirteen

Me: *sees photo*
Also me: *dies from laughing for a solid hour*

I swear this pic is perfect 😂👌💘

🎢🎠🎡🎭🎪🎯🎁🔪🔫🌷

"Tomorrow, 8pm. Wear something warm."

Before I could even ask what the hell did he mean by that, Katsuki was already on his way without another word.

I sighed, then made my way inside the house and flicked the lights open, only to find a much bigger surprise that's been waiting for me.

A tall figure in black smiled and tipped his hat in my direction. "Good evening, my dear."

"Likewise," I nodded. "Father."

Of course he's here, why wouldn't he be?

He's been gone for months from his trip around the world, searching for children whose quirks were either feared or abused and rescuing them regardless of how he does it- and murder is the easiest method he knows.

That's how Father works, because he believes that the next generation of quirk-users are the future, and he'd stop at nothing to mold that generation into his image.

He takes us freaks in and raise us to be like him, and guess who's one of the lucky candidates to being his successor?

"We have much to discuss, you and I. Especially with regards to that.. boy."

He caught me off guard but I decided to keep up a facade. "What boy?"

Father sat on a chair and linked his hands together. "The son of Masaru and Mitsuki Bakugou, Katsuki. I have to admit, the boy has what it takes to be a pro, he's far stronger than you and Kenji, despite surpassing your so-called limits years ago."

"So you've been watching us?"

"I have eyes and ears everywhere, my dear. For example, your new sibling who also enrolled in UA and is in the hero course, she's done a fine job to get Masaru Bakugou in contact with me."

New sibling?

I sat on the couch beside him and looked down on my hands. "Tell me about this new freak in the family."

"I'd rather you see for yourself." He smiled. "Word around your school is that there's an upcoming sports festival, yes?"

"Yeah its an annual event where UA students can show off to be scouted. I'm actually not planning to compete since its obviously just gonna be a hero showcase event." I shrugged. "At least that's what I heard."

Father looked over his shoulder to see the framed portrait up the wall; it was one of his artwork from when Kenji and I were still strangers in the asylum.

"You and my son have trained under me for years now in preparation for being my successor, but it seems that you're not the only ones qualified for it."

I dug my nails into my palm, knowing perfectly well where this is going.

He's got another candidate in his pocket- must be the new freak in the family.

"I'll be frank with you, my dear. The reason I visited you is because I have thought of a lenient way as to how I can choose among the three of you." He said. "Whoever places first in the sports festival, will be my successor."

I jumped to my feet in attempt to argue. "Are you out of your mind, Father? I mean Kenji and I only entered the UA support course to attract less attention- isn't competing gonna destroy the whole point of it?"