eight

Convo in the photo:

"You like her, don't you?"

"Shut it, Deku."

👊🔥👊🔥👊🔥👊🔥👊🔥👊

Its a good thing its saturday or I would've been scolded by Power Loader-sensei big time for being absent for so long.

I jumped off the sofa and stretched my arms out. "Breakfast sounds about right." I walked into the kitchen and looked around, hoping Mitsu won't mind me cooking for her son.

Even if he is a jerk, I still owe him for letting me crash for the night.

I turned up the radio and started nodding to the beat as I pulled out several ingredients; some eggs, sausage, bacon and some veggies like corn and carrots. I placed a pan over the lit stove and started cooking up breakfast.

"What are you doing in my kitchen?"

I whipped around to see Katsuki behind the counter wearing nothing but his boxers. I took note of how we wore matching ones and how cute it looked on us.

"I'm cooking breakfast, its the least I can do for you."

"While dancing around? You could burn yourself again, step aside." He walked up to me and grabbed the spatula from my hand, then took over my fine work. "Who taught you how to cook anyway?"

I stepped back from him and decided to admire his back muscles for a quick second. "No one, actually. I live alone so I had to learn on my own."

He paused to look at me over his shoulder. "Where are your parents then?"

"They're.." I hesitated. "They died a long time ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"No, don't be."

My hand reached for the silver piece on my nose unconsciously. Honestly, I couldn't care less about them. They abandoned me just because they were afraid what I can do.

How pathetic.

"So if you live alone, who pays for your expenses and shit?"

I climbed up on the counter and started walking around.

Its a good thing I'm small or I would've bumped my head on the cupboards.

"I have a benefactor, I guess you can say he's my adoptive father but he has a job that requires him to move from one country to another all the time."

Katsuki finished up with the eggs and bacon perfectly and placed them on two plates, then started chopping the carrots like a pro.

"Wow, you're just oozing with natural talent, aren't ya?"

He raised a brow at me. "Get down from there."

"Nah, I'm good. Besides its not everyday I get to hang out with you so casually."

"I said get down from there. Are you even listening to me?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Have you always been this naggy?"

"Ayaka!" He growled.

To hear my name from him took me aback too much to the point where my foot slipped from the edge of the counter and I thought I was gonna die, but Katsuki caught me just in time, the knife still in his hand.

"You fucking idiot! Do you have any idea what could've happen to you-"

"W-What did you call me?"