twenty seven

| im so sorry it took soo long! thanks for being patient with me tho. btw this part is still unedited so if you see some errors please let me know so i could edit it right away |

12:58 PM

Katsuki just texted me the address of the place, and by the looks of it, it's going to be a museum date.

This is my favorite one yet.

I've always loved museums even as a kid. Not just because I'm a huge history geek but also the people who contributed to how our modern day society came to be.

Back in my old town, there was an exhibit in a local public museum that I loved visiting. It was dedicated to Guy Fawkes, the man who fought for a religious cause against the blasphemous English and Scottish King and the Congress.

I remember one story about him as he plotted to bomb the basement of the palace along with all the nobles and the government with it.

That would've been one hell of a spectacular show if only he succeeded.

Unfortunately, like all great heroes, their brilliant plans are foiled just before they could execute it.

Fawkes was hung and then decapitated as punishment for treason. His head was put up on a stake over a the palace walls to warn those who seek to imitate, or better yet, continue his works against the Crown.

In some way, our old family friend reminds me of Guy Fawkes' beliefs and convictions. He was a highly skilled psychopath who was on the hunt for blood.

I heard he died a year ago after facing Endeavor.

Its a shame, though. I remember Kenji enjoying his time while making his knives and swords.

What was his name again? Oh right.

The Hero Killer, Stain.

I shrugged a coat over my dress and smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

"Put on something longer, you're showing too much skin."

"Its a long sleeved dress and a coat, how is that showing too much skin?"

"It is to me." Kenji shrugged. "Anyway, how's your new contacts? Doc said you'd still be a little woozy due to the adjustment period."

I tied my hair into a messy bun before replying to Katsuki's text. "I'll manage."

| Be there in a bit. Just need to make sure I look decent. |

"And just in case you run out of supply, I'll make you a pair of glasses in the same degree. You know, so you wouldn't need to wear contacts all the time."

His reply came not a second later.

Katsuki:
| I told you, you can look as indecent as you want in front of me. |

"You're the best." I grinned at Kenji over my phone.

He smiled, then walked up to give me one of the warmest hugs in the world. "I'm really sorry. If it weren't for me-"