thirty three

After our little make out session, Katsuki and I made our way out into the hall hand-in-hand and bolted to the backstage just before it was his turn to strut down the catwalk.

I did a quick final check on his costume and wished him luck with a smack to his rear.

"Don't do that."

"Bite me." I smirked.

"Later." He leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek before stepping up to the stage.

"Now we have Mr. Bakugou Katsuki is wearing a simple attire made by his designer, Ms. Ayaka Mo. It is an efficient piece especially if the wearer demands more fluidity in each movement, and it also shows an incredible amount of asset that the hero Ground Zero isn't too shy to flaunt." The MC, who I'm just now finding out is Quincy, had her eyes glued on Katsuki the entire time, almost drooling as her stare started to become physical.

I stood beside her and had to snap my fingers just to get her back to earth. "Don't even think about it."

She covered the mic with her hand and smiled. "I'm already the highest bidder."

"Then thank you for buying my design. Unfortunately, the man wearing the costume is excluded in that purchase."

"Oh, sweetie. You really don't understand the meaning of this auction, do you? I mean look around you, why do you think there are more female bidders even though the clothes are for men?"

They.. auction the person too? Isn't that, like, illegal or something?

I understood what she meant when girls from all year levels, and even the pro heroes, began out bidding each other. But Quincy still had the highest bid despite their efforts.

"Oh and don't worry." My sister added, securing her bid at $5,000. "I'll make sure our night will be memorable."

I wanted to lash back at her for that, but I wasn't about to make a scene in front of hundreds of the most influential people in the room. I had no choice but to just stand still as Katsuki finished walking down the ramp.

"$10,000." A bidder called out in the front table and I was surprised to see Kenji holding up the paddle. "I'm straight, though. I'm just doing this for my sister." He winked at me and that was when I knew I had the best brother ever.

Everyone clapped for the winning bid and Katsuki, along with his costume, was sold to none other than Kenji.

Quincy gave me a disapproving look as she shook her head.

I flashed her a smile right as the sophomore wrapped his arm behind my waist and escorted me off the stage.

"Holy hell, Bakugou! You raked in 10 grand just like that!" Kaminari was the first to greet us backstage with the rest of 2-A behind him.

"You say it like I'm some kind of stripper."

The whole class went chatting about the auction and how almost everyone got incredibly high bids.

Turns out Izuku was favored by a member of the Wild, Wild Pussycats for her nephew to hangout with, Kenji's sexy medieval design for Yaoyorozu was sold to the Serpent Hero Uwabami, and Kirishima had the second highest bid to the hero Fat Gum- who happens to be a person of interest.

From what I've heard, Taishiro Toyomitsu has been suspecting my family since the murder case in Tokyo came up. No doubt it was done by one of our own, seeing as that another thousand acre land was signed to the Mo family in the same district.

It can't be helped if the newcomers tend to screw up every now and then, but the blame's not entirely theirs to shoulder. We're partially responsible for their actions so instead of pointing fingers, Kenji and I put matters into our own hands.