Chapter 1

It's here. The possibly worst day of my life is here. I might die!

"Dad! Do I have to go?" I ask my dad getting in his black Ford truck along with my 3 of my brothers. Austin who is the oldest at 17, Ty who is the second oldest at also 17 but just turned it, and Gabe who is 13.

"Yes honey." He says turning it on.

"I don't see why you don't want to go. I mean there will be a bunch of new potential girlfriends." Austin said rubbing his hands together.

"You're disgusting." I scoff and turn out the window. We ride from our house to the Jr high which is right beside the high school in silence. We all pile out when my dad pulls the car to a stop.

"The office is right through the doors." My dad tells us as we walk into school.

"Bye boys love you!" He says ruffling all 3 boys hair which he knows they hate. "Bye Bexie baby!" He says kissing the top off my head and using my childhood nickname. It's what all my family calls me because they know I hated it. Past tense people. Yeah. I like it now. It's grown on me the last few years.

"Bye daddy!" I say hugging him. I am definitely a daddy's girl.

"And who might you kids be?" The lady at the front desk asks.

"Austin, Ty, Gabe, and Bexley Anderson." Austin tells her flashing a smile that makes all girls go crazy.

"Oh here you all go." She says handing each of us a schedule.

"Thanks!" I say being polite unlike my brothers. I walk around the halls for what seems like hours but is really only minutes before I find my locker. I open it and shove my backpack in it.

"Hey!" A pretty girl with big blue eyes and long brown hair says walking up to me. "I'm Ally." She says happily.

"Bexley." I say extending my hand for her to shake. She takes it before telling me that her locker is the one next to mine.

"Oh that's cool." I say.

"Oh what class do you have?" She asks as the first bell rings.

"Uh...English." I say looking at my schedule.

"Cool, I do too." She says excited.

"Ok. So where is it?" I ask laughing.

"Follow me." She says walking toward a staircase.

We walk for about 3 minutes before reaching a door. I open it and all eyes immediately turn to me. I recognize a certain pair of green eyes. Ty.

"Oh you must be Bexley Anderson." The teacher who looks to be in her late 20s says with a bright smile. "Sit wherever you want." She says after I nod.

"Bexie!" Ty whisper-screamed at me when I walked by him. Ally gave me a look which I knew meant "who the heck is that and why does he know your name?" I get that look a lot. "He my brother" I whisper sitting in the empty seat next to him.

"Oh ok." She says sitting in the seat on the other side of me.

***

"Hey can I come to your house to study today?" Ally asks me after school.

"Sure but you will have to stay after school while the boys do football but after that yeah." I say.

"I would love watching hot guys play football for 2 hours." She says as we walk toward the football field.

"Who says they are hot?" I ask.

"Have you seen them?!"

"No not unless you count my brothers." I say.

"Ok ok but you will agree that they are hot." She says pointing at me.

"Ok sure I will." I say laughing.

We walk to the top of the bleachers while the football players start piling out of the locker rooms laughing and talking.

"Hey Bexie!" Austin yells.

"What?" I yell back looking up from my book.

"Come play!" He yells. So I hate all sports but my dad has been coaching as long as I can remember so I am pretty good at them.

"No!"

"Please!"

"No"

"Come on!"

"Ugh fine!" I yell finally getting up.

"You are on that team." Dad says when I get to the field.

"Ok" I say. We play for about an hour and forty-five minutes before my team wins and dad tells us to stop.

"How are you so good?" A guy with light brown hair and blueish-greenish eyes asks me.

"My dad has been coaching since I was born and I've picked up a few things." I say shrugging.

"Wow well your really good." He says.

"Thanks." I say.

"Bexley! Let's go!" Gabe yells.

"Coming!" I yell back. "I've got to go."

"Oh my name's Jax by the way."

"Bexley" I say turning to leave.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! So how did you like the first chapter? Also I would like to tell you a few things:

1) There will be NO cussing in my books. I want anyone to be able to read them and not have to skip over words or replace them.

2) My book characters WILL be going to church on Sundays, well at least the Andersons.

I also love reading your comments so feel free to comment. As long as your not being mean to me or anyone else (unless it's like a person you know and you don't like them and need to rant. Then it's ok)

See ya suckers!

Love ya!