Chapter 23

(Important authors note at end! Enjoy!)

Sunday at twelve-thirty I go towards my closet. I grab a black sweatshirt that says 'NERD' in big white letters, skinny jeans and read converse. I pull them on before sitting on my bed. I brushed my hair before church this morning so I don't need to now.

After about 15 minutes my bedroom door opens

"Sorry, I should have knocked. Are you ready?" Jax asks walking into my room.

"It's fine and yes." I say and put my phone in my pocket before walking out of the room.

"So, I couldn't figure out what matched so I need you to help me match Zo's clothes." He says as we walk down the stairs.

"Ok." I say, laughing.

"Don't laugh at me." He says crossing his arms and pouting.

"I'm sorry." I say, trying to stop laughing. We get to the car and Zola is in the backseat in her pajamas.

"So, these are the clothes I brought. Work your magic!" He says pointing to a pile of clothes in the backseat. I laugh but start picking through the clothes. I grab a peach long sleeved shirt out of the pile, white leggings with peach polka dots, a denim jacket, white beanie and brown Uggs.

I put them on her and I have to say, she looks adorable

"Princess, can you teach me how to match clothes?" Jax asks.

"Sure. So when you find a shirt you have to find pants that have the at least one of the same colors that the shirt has. Same goes for the other way around. Black matches anything. Anything else?" I say.

"What about shoes?" He asks.

"Shoes, you can just put shoes with the outfit and see if they look OK." I say.