Chapter 18

Authors note: Ok I lied. This will not be the date and Jex filled chapter. The next one will be. Sorry. Carry on reading.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!

***

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugh!" I groan when my alarm goes off. What is today? Oh Friday! Yay! I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom. I take a quick shower before wrapping a towel around my hair and putting my robe on. I walk to my bedroom and to my closet. I grab an All Star sweatshirt, skinny jeans, and black converse.

After slipping them on I go back to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair

After slipping them on I go back to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. I put my hair in a side braid before I go downstairs.

"Morning, dear family of mine!" I say when I walk into the kitchen. Mom is making lunches, Dad is sitting at the table reading the newspaper (He doesn't really like doing it but it makes him look busy so that Mom doesn't ask him to help with something), Austin is eating cereal, Ty is making toast, Gabe is laying on the floor for some unknown reason, and the little ones are asleep. I hear a series of 'Hellos and Hi's along with one groan from Gabe. I hear everybody say something except Austin. Fine, two can play at that game.

I grab a granola bar from the cabinet and eat it.

"So, what are we doing down here?" I ask Gabe laying down beside him.

"His girlfriend broke up with him." Dad says.

"You had a girlfriend!?" I scream in Gabe's ear.

"HAVE NO FEAR! WE ARE HERE!" I hear two very familiar voices say as I hear the front door open and close.

"Princess, why are you on the floor?" Jax asks when he sees me on the floor.

"Well, Gabe was on the floor so I laid down next to him and apparently his girlfriend broke up with him and I'm mad because I didn't know he had said girlfriend." I said glaring at Gabe.

"Ok.." Jax says.

"So, Mrs. A, me and Jax are hungry." Blake says looking at Mom.

"Actually it'd be 'Jax and I'." I correct Blake and stand up from the floor.

"Shush Lil' Anderson." He says putting his hand up. I smack his hand and he screams.

"Holy crap she's strong!" He yells cradling his hand.

"I didn't hit you that hard. Your fine." I say.