Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to Direction1193 for all the support! Love you! Enjoy!

School, I hate it. Why do we have it?" I ask my dad Sunday night before I go to bed.

"I don't know. Now go to bed." He says and motions upstairs.

"Night, Daddy-o." I say and run to my room. I was already in my pjs so I take my glasses off and go to sleep. The weekend was pretty boring, I stayed in my room and read. Jax called me everyday at exactly 3:00pm and we talked for at least 2 hours everyday. But that was my weekend.

I wake up to my very annoying alarm at 7:00. School started at 8:00. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. After that I put on my robe and a towel around my hair before going to my closet. I get a black and white 86 jersey, black jeans, black converse and a grey beanie.

After putting those on I walk back to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair

After putting those on I walk back to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. After doing that I walk back to my room, grab Jax' letterman jacket and slip it on before going downstairs.

"Morning, brethren!" I yell in Austins ear.

"You do know that saying brethren doesn't make you cool. " He says putting his bowl in the sink.

"I don't need to be cool. I am totally lame and I love it. Being cool is stupid. Lame is better. So ha!" I tell him.

"Whatever." He says and walks outside. I grab a banana and follow him. We drive to school.

***

Nothing big happened today except for a pop quiz in math. I am now walking to the football field where I am supposed to meet my dad because him and mom have something to tell us. Why the football field you ask? I have no idea.

"Kids, we wanted you all to be here because we have very big news. I'm....pregnant!" Mom says when we all reach the field.

"WAIT!!! You mean I have another chance of having a sister!?!?" I ask.

"Yup!" Dad says.

"HOLY GUACAHOTDOG!!" I yell and throw my hands in the air.

"Mommy, how far along are you?" Gabe asks. Yes, I realize he is 13 but we all still call her mommy so.

"2 months, sweetie." She says.

***

I am reading my book at home when my phone suddenly rings. It is an unknown number. I answer it and hear a girly high pitched voice.

"Hello, is this Bexley Anderson?" The voice asks. Should I say yes? If I do I could die! Holy crap! I'm to young to die!

"Y-yes." I say cautiously.

"Well, I would like you to inform the rest of your family that your father, Adam Anderson, has been in a car wreck and is in the hospital. We tried contacting his wife but failed to reach her." The voice says and hangs up.

"Mommy!" I yell running down the stairs.

"Yes, sweetheart?" She asks. I tell her what the Ms. high pitch said (that's her name now)

"Oh my! Get your brothers we are going to the hospital!" She says and starts running around grabbing stuff. I head upstairs and get Jace out of his bed that he is currently napping in, the twins from their room and the tell the rest to get in the car as soon as possible and that I would explain later.

"Sissy, what happened?" Alex asks.

"Umm...Daddy got in a car crash and is in the hospital. We are going to see him." I say softly.

"Ok." He says and I can tell he is scared.

***

"We heard what happened." Jax says coming to sit next to me. We are in the hospital and Dad is in a coma. I was sitting on a couch in the hospital.

"We?" I ask and he motions to the rest of the football team that are currently trying to cheer up my brothers.

"They insisted on coming." He say putting his arms around my waist. And once he did that I couldn't control my tears anymore so I buried my face in his chest, wrapped my arms around his neck and cried.

"He's going to be ok. Calm down. Everything's going to ok." He whispers in my ear pulling me closer to him.

"What if he didn't wake up? What if the new baby never gets to meet Dad? What if he never gets to hear his or her laugh? What if-" I start to worry but he cuts me off.

"Don't think like that, baby. He's going to be ok." He says and kisses the top of my head.

"Thank you." I say.

"For what?"

"Being here." I say and hug him.

"Always, Princess, always." He says and hugs me back.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh! The Jex moments kill me! I'm low key fan girling right now. Anyway, how'd you like the chapter? Oh and go read my new book 'Bad Boy Bad Girl'

Thoughts?

I want a character for Austin to date so, ideas? Any kind. I have a few ideas but you guys are probably more creative than me.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!