Chapter 35

Unedited because I feel bad and want to get this up ASAP

"Bexley, we need to talk." Austin says one morning before school. I nod and we go to the living room. He sits on the couch and I sit next to him.

"Bexie, I'm really sorry. I've been a jerk and a horrible brother. I believed Alice over you. You were right. Alice just wanted to make another guy jealous. I should have believed you. I'm really really sorry." Austin says looking at his feet. He always looks at him feet when he feels bad.

"It's ok. I forgive you." I tell him. He hugs me and I hug him back before I pull away. "Now come on. We need to get to school." I say and stand up. He nods and we both walk outside. He gets to the truck before me and gets the front seat. I get in the back and play on my phone until everyone else gets in. When we get school I get out of the truck and go to my locker.

When I reach my locker I open it and shove my backpack in it.

"Morning, Beautiful." Jax whispers in my ear.

"Hi." I say and turn around. His hair is a mess and he has bags under his eyes. "Are you ok?"

"Not really. I'm tired and my throats hurts and I could puke any minute." He mumbles.

"Then go home." I state.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I have a math test and a history test."

"Go ask your math teacher if you can take it at now. And you have history second period so after you take it, go home." I tell him.

"Good idea, princess." He says.

"I'm wonderful, I know." I say smiling. He rolls his eyes before kissing my cheek and walking away.

***

I convinced Austin to take me to Jax's apartment because I know it must be hard for him to try and rest while taking care of Zola. When we get there I jump out of the after telling Austin goodbye. I go in and walk to the elevator. I press the 'up' button and wait. The doors open and I go in. I press the button and it takes me to Jax's floor.

When I get to Jax's apartment I knock on the door. After a minute the door opens to reveal a very tired Jax.

"Hey, Princess." He mumbles rubbing his eyes.

"Go to bed." I tell him walking in the apartment.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"You're sick. Go to bed." I say firmly.

"Mkay." He mumbles kissing my cheek before walking toward his room. "Zo's in her room." He shouts from his room. I walk to Zola's room and open the door. She's sitting on her bed with her knee's up to her chest, arms wrapped around them and her face buried in them.

"Zo, sweetie, what's wrong?" I ask, softy walking towards her.

"I-is bubby ok?" She asks me, sniffling.

"Yes, of course." I assure her sitting on the edge of her bed.

"H-he's doesn't seem ok. He's been laying down a lot."

"He's just a little sick." I promise her.

"Can I see him?" She asks. I nod before picking her up. She wraps her arms around my neck and I carry her to Jax's room. I knock before opening the door. He's laying on his bed, snoring softly. I walk up to him and sit on the edge of his bed, Zola on my lap.

"Jax, baby, wake up." I whisper. He mumbles something I can't understand before moving slightly. "Jax, Zo wants to talk to you. Come on. Wake up." He sits up and smiles at me. It's not his signature smile, it seems weak.

"Hey, Zo." He says picking her up.

"I love you, Bubby." She says snuggling into him.

"I love you too." He says kissing her forehead. He scoots over on the bed, making more room for me and I scoot closer to him. He has one arm around me and the other around Zola.

"I love you both. So much." He says kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too." I say looking up at him.

***

"Bex, will you make dinner?" Jax asks me. We were sitting on the couch in the living room. Zo was asleep in her room so Jax and I decided to watch a movie. He insisted on it being Spider-Man. He's a man-child, I swear.

"Sure. What do you want?" I ask getting up.

"Waffles." He says.

"Ok." I say not questioning his reasoning for wanting waffles for dinner. Don't get me wrong, I love breakfast for dinner but I don't understand why that was the first thing that came to his mind.

After I make the waffles I give Jax his plate and sit next to him on the couch.

"Princess, last time I made waffles was the same morning when I told you I loved you." Jax says. I smile at the memory.

"Mhmm." I hum, eating my waffle.

"Hey, Princess." Jax says.

"Yes?" I reply.

"I fell in love with the coach's daughter." He says making me smile.

The End
_____________________________________READ___________________________
OK OK OK!!! I'm freaking out! I finished a book! I wrote a whole book! Ok well, did you like it? So I wrote this chapter 3 different times. I hated every version I wrote. The epilogue will be coming soon. Possibly today.

I will post something with any info you might want so if you have any questions let me know ASAP so I can answer them.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!