Chapter 16

"Princess?" Jax asks.

"Hmm?" I mumble still in my book universe. We were sitting on the grass with our backs against the school. It was Thursday and we had had a very boring week. We really just went to school and had football practice.

"Will you go out me?" He asks.

"Sure." I say barely even knowing what he said. He grabs my phone from my hand and I squeal and reach for it. Yes, I realize I look like a 3 year old that had their sucker taken away but, I was reading on my phone. Do you understand my pain?

"You aren't getting this back until after our date tomorrow." He says firmly as my eyes widen.

"No, please no!" I beg shaking my head.

"I will not let your cuteness make me give you the phone." He says.

"Can I at least finish my page?" I ask. He sighs but gives me my phone.

"Thank you!" I say and start to read. All though it was really difficult because he was kissing my cheek and asking me stupid questions.

"What's your book about?"

"What's it called?"

"Are you listening to me?"

"Do you like the fictional boy character more than me?"

"Are you cheating on me with him?"

"What's his name?"

"What does he look like?"

"Wait! Don't answer the last question, he might look better than me and I don't want to know that."

"Do yo-" He says but I cut him off.

"Just take the phone and shut up! Please!" I say and hand him the phone.

"Well!" He says dramatically.

"Can you just take me home?" I ask.

"Of course." He says and stands up taking my hand and pulling me with him. We walk to his car and get in, him getting my door for me which he always does.

***

"Bye, Jax!"

"Bye, Princess!" He says and kisses me before I get out of his car and walk towards the house.

"BEXLEY!" Is the first thing I hear when I walk into the house. "WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE?!?" My mom screams.

"Well, Jax took it and I'm not getting it back until tomorrow night." I say trying not to laugh at the fact that my boyfriend grounded me from my phone.

"Why?" Ty asks coming into the living room.

"Because I was reading and not paying attention to what he was saying." I say.

"You read too much." Ty says.

"I do not! You just don't read enough. " I say and then go to the kitchen.

"Bexley, can you get the little ones ready for dinner?" Mom asks.

"Yup!" I say and go upstairs.

"Booger, Butthead, Jace!" I yell and walk into the twins' room where all three little boys are.

"Yeah, sissy?" Alex asks.

"Let's go wash your hands for dinner." I say and they follow me to the bathroom that the boys share. I pick Jace up and help him put soap on his hands and get the water the right temperature. The twins put soap on their hands while I wash the soap off of Jace's hands.

"When you two are done come downstairs, okay?" I tell the twins once I am done helping Jace.

"Okay!" They both yell. I pick up Jace and walk downstairs with him. I put him in his high chair when the door bell rings.

"Mom! Is someone coming over?" I ask mom who is setting the table.

"Austins new girlfriend is." She says. 

"Ok, I'll get the door." I say and walk to the front door.

"He-" I start opening the door.

"Alice?"
_________________________________________________________________________________
You probably hate me but I mean we need more drama because who doesn't like cliche, drama filled books? So it's short and I'm sorry. But I needed to have the cliffhanger.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!