Chapter 33

After everyone leaves I go up to my room and read a little before I go to Gabe's room. I knock.

"Come in!" He yells from the other side.

"Hey, can I talk to you." I ask walking in and closing the door behind me.

"Yup." He says patting the spot beside him on the bed. I sit down.

"So, do you love Sally?" I ask.

"Yes." He says immediately. "But I can't tell her. What if she doesn't love me?"

"But what if she does?" I start. " You'll never know unless you try."

"You're right. I'll call her over her right now and tell her." He says confidently.

"'At a boy." I say getting up. He grabs his phone and I leave.

***

About an hour later Gabe is running through the house screaming "She loves me!!!! She loves me!!!!!!!!"

"That's great now shut up. I'm reading." I say. He nods. I read for another twenty minutes before going to bed. I brush my teeth and pull on a t-shirt and sweatpants.

***

I wake up the next morning, which is Friday, and go to my bathroom like every morning. I brush my teeth but before I brush my hair my phone rings. I jog back into my room and answer it.

"Morning, beautiful." Jax says from the other line.

"Hey." I say walking back to the bathroom.

"So, my mom's family is having a family reunion tonight and I want you to come. Blake's coming because he has no life and you can invite Ally. It's a two hour drive there. You want to come?" He asks. I put the phone on speaker and set it on the counter before answering.

"I'll ask my dad." I say brushing my hair.

"Ok. I'll se you at school. I love you." He says.

"Love you too. Bye." I say and hang up. I finish brushing my hair and pull it into a bun. It looks bad but I don't care. I go to my closet and pull outa think grey long sleeved shirt, ripped jeans and black converse.

I pull them on, grab my stuff and go downstairs

"Hey, Daddy?" I say going into the kitchen and seeing Dad.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He says.

"Jax is having a family reunion tonight and wants me to go. Blake is going and I'm going to ask Ally. It's two hours away. Can I go?" I ask.

"I don't care as long as your mom doesn't." He says.

"Thank you!" I say and hug him. I go upstairs and find mom in Bree's room. I ask her.

"I don't care." She says.

"Thank you." I say and go outside towards the truck. I get in and soon we go to school.

"Morning, beautiful." Jax says coming up to me at my locker.

"Hi." I say.

"So, have you asked you parents yet?" Jax asks.

"They don't care." I say. Ally walks by so I stop her to ask if she wants to go. Jax kisses my cheek and goes to his locker.

"Jax's family is having a family reunion. Do you want to go?" I ask her.

"I don't know." She says. I huff.

"Blake's going." I say. Her face lights up.

"On second thought, I want to go." She says. I laugh.

"That's what I thought." I tell her goodbye and go to class.

***

"You guys are really slow." I say while Ally and Blake were getting into the car and Jax was buckling Zola in the middle row. We were taking my mom's mini van so we would all fit comfortable. Blake, Ally, Jax, Zola and I were all coming. I had brought Max because, I can.

"Oh shush." Ally says from the front seat. Blake was driving, Ally was in the passengers seat, Zola was in one of the middle seats and Jax and I were going to sit in the very back. Jax climbs in the back next to me and settles on the right.

"The wheels on the mini van go round and round, round and round, round and round! We're going to a reunion! Ally's going because Bexley invited her! Bexley's going because Jax invited her! Zola and Jax are going because they don't have a choice! And I'm going because I have no life!!! Oh lalalala!!! Yeah!" Blake scream-sings as we pull out of the driveway. I rest my elbow on the thing that has the cup holders in it head and my head on the palm of my hand.

"That might be, the best song I've ever heard." I tell them.

"Why thank you, Lil' A." Blake says. Blake continues to sing the song and Jax groans.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! So, did you like it? It was very uneventful but took forever to write. Ugh! I'm sorry. But, HOLY CRAP!!! Not only did we hit 10k reads but we are also rated #132 in Teen Fiction!!! It's crazy! So, I think I will start posting Zola's book and PMW. That could change. It was probably be only one update a week but I'll try for two. Also the next two chapters will probably only be like 500 some words.

Comment and vote!

See ya suckers!

Love ya!