Bonus Chapter| Big News!

Please read the authors note at the end!!!!! It's important!!!

•Bexley's POV•

It's......positive.

I can't believe this.

I-I'm pregnant.

I'm pregnant.

Holy crap I'm pregnant!

"JAX!" I tell from the upstairs bathroom, still starring at the positive pregnancy test.

"Yes, princess?" He knocks on the bathroom door lightly before opening it and stepping in. He sees what I'm holding in my hand and his eyes go wide. "Is that-?" I cut him off by nodding, tears in my eyes. I walk over to him and burry my face in his chest and wrap my arms around his torso.

"Y-you're pregnant." He mumbles. "I-I'm going to be a dad."

"I'm going to be a mom." I mumble into his chest.

"I love you, princess."

"I love you too."

***

We had invited my whole family over for dinner to announce Jax and I's news. We had also invited Ally and Blake. Everyone was here now and we had started eating.

"Everyone! Jax and I have something to tell you." I say and stand up. Jax stands up too and grabs my hand in his.

"Bex is pregnant." Jax says. My mom has tears in her eyes, Zola has her hand over her mouth, my brothers are just starring at us, and my dad, well he I don't know what he's feeling.

"I'm to young to be a grandpa!" Dad yells.

"I'm gonna be the best uncle ever!!!!" Gabe, Ty, Blake and Austin all day standing up.

"I'm gonna get to play with a baby!" Zola screams. She loves babies and always has.

"Holy crap!" Is all Ally says. My mom, Ally, Zola, and Sally all come over and hug me while Dad, Blake and my brothers do that weird man-hug thing with Jax.

***

(3 months later)

Today we are finding out the gender of the baby. I'm super excited and nervous at the same time.

"It'll be fine." Jax says to me holding my hand. I nod more to myself than him. We go to the elevator and go to the room we are supposed to be in. I sit on the bed and the doctor puts some cold, gel like stuff on my belly.

"Ok, so you guys do want to know the gender of the baby today, correct?" She asks. Jax and I both nod.

"Awesome." She rubs a tool type thing on the part where she put the gel. We can then see the baby on the screen. "Your baby looks very healthy. And I believe it is a boy. Actually, I think it's two boys. You guys are having twins."

***

After we leave the room Jax turns to me.

"Baby, I'm going to be horrible dad." He says.

"Jax, you're going to be an amazing dad." I assure him.

"Bu-" I cut him off and grab his hands.

"Honey, you're going to he amazing. You have always been awesome with Zo and the twins love you." I tell him.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say and stand on my toes to kiss him.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! So did you like it? I hope so! It's short. I know and I'm sorry. But holy crap guys! CD is #99 in teen fiction!! This is amazing. You guys are amazing! I love all of you so much!!!

Important: So there will be another bonus chapter up. I don't know when but I want to know what you guys want to see. It can be anything! I will pick either whichever one is said the most if whichever one I like the most. So, if you see one you like, reply to it. The more replies a comment has the more likely I am to do it.

See ya suckers!!!

Love ya!!!!