Chapter 14

Why? Just why do I have to go to school today and face the guy that cheated on me and the girl he cheated on me with? I mean, what did I do to deserve this? Oh if you didn't already catch on, it's Monday morning. The happiest of all mornings. Especially when you have football practice after school with he who shall not be named. (If you haven't caught on yet, he who shall not be named is Jax.)

I get out of bed and go to my bathroom. I cried myself to sleep again last night so I have tear stained cheeks and bags under my eyes. I wash my face and put makeup under my eyes to cover up the bags. I then brush my hair and teeth before going back into my bedroom.
Deciding I'm going to wear as much black as possible today I grab a black tank top black and white hooded flannel and a pair of ripped black jeans. I pull on my black and white high top converse and a dark purple beanie.

I go downstairs and grab an apple before going outside

I go downstairs and grab an apple before going outside. I sit in Dad's truck and plug my earbuds in my phone and my phone plays I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift. I mumble the words for a minute while Ty, Austin, Dad and Gabe pile in the car. Dad starts the car and drives us to school. We reach school and I grab my backpack out of the floorboard and walk into the school ignoring the smirks I'm getting from Alice and her minions, the people whispers by their lockers and the football team who are looking at me sympathetically. He who shall not be named is standing at his locker. He has bags under his eyes, messy hair that looks like he hasn't brushed it since Saturday, and he is wearing sweat pants and a loose t-shirt. Why is he sad? He cheated on me. I'm the one that's supposed to be heartbroken and believe me I am.

"You need to talk to him." Ally say noticing me staring at him.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because, he could have an explanation." She says.

"That would have to be dang good explanation." I say and start to walk to class. I get to class and sit in the middle row by the window. This is my usual seat. Slowly people start piling in the room and the room is really loud until suddenly everyone stops what they are doing and everything goes silent. I look up from my book to see people's eyes darting from the door to me and back. Then I look at the door and I see he who shall not be named standing there. I then notice his red blood shot eyes. They look similar to my mine. I look back at my book when I see he is looking straight at me.

"Pri-Bexley, can we talk after school? Please?" I hear a voice ask me and I look up. He who shall not be named is standing there.

"Tomorrow." I say firmly. He nods and sits at the back of the class. Normally he would sit next to me but I think he sensed I didn't want him too.

***

"So, Bexley, Blake, Austin, and Adam on one team and Nathan, Ty, Oliver, and Jax on the other!" Dad yells. It is after school and we are at football practice.

"GO!" Dad yells and we all play. Austin throws me the ball and I run it to the end zone dodging everyone on the other team on my way. We play a few rounds before my team wins and we go get changed.

"BEXLEY!" He who shall not be named screams running to catch up with me.

"What?" I say turning around.

"Can we talk? Now. Please." He asks quietly.

"Ok." I say sighing.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! So did you like it? Mostly just a filler but it needed to happen. So next chapter which will be out either today or tomorrow.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!