Chapter 19

WARNING!: There is a chance for any Jex lovers to have a cuteness overload while reading. Don't say I didn't warn you!

***

When I get home I go upstairs and let my hair out of the braid. I blow dry my hair before leaving it down because it's curly and looks kind of cute. Jax was picking me up at eight o'clock and it was four o'clock now. I go downstairs and watch tv until the doorbell rings.

"Hey, beautiful." Jax says when I open the door.

"Hey." I say.

"So, I couldn't get a babysitter for Zo so we are going to my house." He says when we reach his car.

"Ok." I say happy that I get to see Zola.

***
After we got to his house we watched movies. In the middle Pitch Perfect his phone starts beeping before a voice comes out of it.

"Extreme thunderstorm warning! All roads are closed. Please stay indoors for your safety." The voice says and then I start to speak.

"I'll call my dad. Can I have my phone back?" I say.

"Here." He says taking it out of a drawer that was on the table by the couch. I call my dad.

"Hey, so the roads are closed so I have to stay at Jax's house tonight." I tell Dad when he picks up.

"Ok. Let me talk to him." Dad says and I hand the phone to Jax and mouth 'He wants to talk to you'.

"Yes."

"Ok"

"As soon as I can."

"Bye." Jax says and hands me my phone.

"Your dad scares me." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Bubby?" Zola says coming down the stairs holding a stuffed Olaf in her arms.

"Yeah?" He says.

"I can't sleep." She says.

"Come on." He says and walks with her up to her room. I follow him. When I reach her room she is laying in bed and he is sitting on the floor next to her singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. And that's when I realized it.

I was in love with Jax Thompson.

***

After Jax stopped singing he came out of her room and we went to his room. I took my sweatshirt off so I was left in a black tank top and my jeans. Yes, I do sleep in jeans sometimes.

"Bex, come here." Jax says laying on his bed. I walk over to him and he puts one arm around my neck and the other around my chest. He lays his head on my head and we both fall asleep.

***

***

"Morning." I say to Jax wrapping my arms around him. It was Saturday morning and Jax was making breakfast. Zola was still asleep in her room.