Epilouge

*7 years later*

"MOMMY!! DADDY! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!" My 2 year old son Mathew or Matt says running into my room. I groan and sit up. My other son Mason follows him holding his stuffed teddy bear in his arms.

"Daddy! Wake up! It Christmas!!!" Mason screams in my husband Jax's ear.

"I'm up I'm up." He mumbles.

"Mart, Mason let's go get Aunt Zola up." I suggest getting out of bed. I pull Jax's hoodie over my tank top before walking out of the room with the twins. We walk to Zola's room and I knock before opening the door.

"AUNT ZOWA!!! ITS CHRISTMAS!!! GET UP!!!" The boys scream jumping on her bed.

"Ugh!" She groans putting her pillow over her ears. They rip the pillow away from her and continue to jump on her bed screaming.

"I'm up!" She says sitting up and throws her hands up in defeat.

"Good." They says. She stands up and walks to out of her room. The boys follow her downstairs chanting "It's Christmas! It's Christmas!" while I go to get Jax up. I walk into our bedroom and shake him lightly.

"Jax, baby, you have to get up." I whisper.

"Mkay." He drifts off back to sleep. I slap the back of his head and he gets up.

"Ow!" He says.

"I had to get you up somehow." I shrug.

***

"Mommy! Can I open this one next?" Mason asks me.

"Sure you can Mas." I say. Ok, so I'll fill you in on what's happened in the last 7 years. So, Jax and I got engaged during college and have been married for 3 years. When I got pregnant with the twins we moved out of Jax's apartment and into the house we're in now. Zola is now 12 for those of you wondering. Jax is a firefighter and I'm a stay-at-home-mom.

"Bexley! It's beautiful! Thank you!" Zola says when she opens the necklace I got her. She comes over and hugs me.

"You're welcome." I say.
_________________________________________________________________________________
This is probably the worst epilogue ever but I really just want to write the sequel already. Sorry. Hope you liked it anyway!

See ya suckers!

Love ya!