Meating him!!

(Y/n) point of view

'Just three more days...just three more days...' I tell myself over and over again as glance up at the green haired male tied to a cross similar to mine, next to me. We absolutely look like shit just because we tried to save a little girl from getting attacked by that bastard of a marine captain's son's dogs. He promised us that if we could be set free if we lasted a month without food, and we only have three days left. I think the asshole's name was... Helmet... Helen... Helmepo that's what it was his name. Anyway, like I said we only had three days left when the boy with a straw hat screwed that up in the first few seconds he was there...

*Time skip brought to you by England's eyebrows in pigtails*

Zoro and I where completely zoning out when the little girl we saved nearly a month ago Kline didn't over the wall with two boys, that looked to be a few years older than her, watching her walk over with something cradled in between her small hands. "What are you doing here kid?" Zoro asks in an almost sinister sounding voice making her pause for only a second before she started to walk towards us again.

"I brought you and the pretty lady some good I made!" She says with a wide smile while out stretching her tiny hands to show a small pile of Onigiri presumably made especially for us. My mouth waters at the sight but I steal myself and brush of the hunger that's been gnawing at me for the past few weeks. Zoro must have done the same remembering the deal we made he looked in the opposite directions of the little girl.

"If you stay here you're going to get caught, you know that, little girl, right?" Zoro says coldly trying to get her to move to safety.

"I'm not leaving until you two eat the food I made!" She states stubbornly. "Now say 'ahhhh'!" She says taking a firmly packed ball of rice and holding it up to Zoro's mouth. Before Zoro could even consider taking a night of the delicious looking food, that damn Helmepo came out of the marine base.

"Oh I think I'll have one!" He says take the rice ball out of her hand and taking a bite before spitting it back out. "Dis you pack this with sugar!! Their supposed to be packed with salt!" He grabs the rest of the rice balls out over her hands throwing them on the ground he stomps on them.

"I thought they would taste better sweet..." she replied timidly.

"Guards execute her!" He orders

"But Helmepo sir... she's just a child..." one of his 'body guards' argued.

"Fine then through her over the wall!" With that he stormed back to the base. With hesitation in their movements, the guards picked her up by the armpits and flung her over the wall.

"No!" I shout in protest. "Why would you do that to a young girl like that!" I shout in their faces. They only respond with a sorrowful look in their eyes. I look back up to the wall and see one of the two boys jump up and catch her in mid air. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that the girl wasn't hurt.

As the guards speed after that jackass of a person, I see a rubber looking leg stretch over the wall and down to the floor. "What are you doing Luffy!!" The pink haired boy, still on the wall, shouts to the ravenet now standing right in front of Zoro's face. "What if you get caught!" The raven haired boy just continued to look at Zoro with his straw hat covering his eyes.

He looks up to show a big ass smile on his face. "Hi I'm Luffy! And I'm gonna be the king of the pirates!" He says enthusiastically "And I want you to join my crew!" I sweardrop 'he's so oblivious... there are two of us here...'

"No, nether of us are joining you damn pirate  crew." Zoro declares slightly glancing at me.

"Nether?" 'Luffy' asks I swear I herd the pink haired boy face palm as both me and Zoro sweatdrop and look at each other. He looked in my direction and his eyes widen. "Are you two siblings?!?!" He asked with stars in his eyes.

"Not just siblings..." I here the pink haired boy say with a shaky voice "... their the Roronoa twins..." I swear he almost passed out from fear. Zoro smirk at the mention of how famous we were.

"Twins?!?!?! Oh that's so cool!!!" 'Luffy's' eyes sparkle brighter than they were before.

"Really... you didn't see it? We both have green hair we're waiting basically the same thing, we have to same three gold earrings... you know what? (The pick above is you) If I weren't tied to this damn pole I would be kicking your ass right now!" I exclaim in "mild" fury. I then look down to see the squished into the dirt. "Do you think you could pick those up for us?" I ask.

"But they're covered in dir-" Luffy's interrupted by Zoro.

"We don't care!" Liffey picks up all of it and feeds it to us. I make sure to eat every last grain and so dose Zoro.

"That was so good~" I sigh in delight, like I said it has been about a month since we have eaten last.

TO BE CONTINUED...