A bird leads us towards new enimes!

'Well I'm guessing life with this new moronic captain of ours won't be as borek get as I thought...' I think to myself as I look over at Zoro who has the same look as me on. He gives me a small smirk that I instantly return before he leans back and closes his eyes. I lean back as well and ass I close my eyes to take another nap I ask myself one last question. 'What does the future hold for us now?' With that thought rattling around in my head I drifted off into unconsciousness.

Your p.o.v.

My head spots up to the sound of Zoro yelling at Luffy. "What the hell! Why would you do that?!?!" I look over to see Luffy's head in the... mouth? of a giant bird.

I instantly shoot to my feet and over to the front of the boat where Zoro stands in utter shock at how dumb our new captain is. "How in the world did this happen?!?!" I ask slightly irked at the fact that after so long at sea with no food and a dwindling stockpile of liquor (in all honesty it has only been about a week) and now we have to get our idiotic captain from the almost (really) comical predicament he's gotten himself into.

"No time!" Zoro grabs a paddle and tosses me one. "Hang in there Luffy!" With that said-or should I say yelled, we where off, creating a typhoon after us. 'What else will that damn rubber man get us into?' I thought exasperated as I row.

We rowed for a while longer until we saw three men barley keeping themselves afloat in the vast expanse of blue. "Hey! Help us please!" They yelled. Zoro and I stop and help them into the boat. As soon as they where in the boat they start to threaten us. "Now this boat is property of the buggy pirates!" They threateningly draw their swords. Zoro looks over to me and I give a small smirk matching the one plastered on his lips. We face them with a menacing look in our eyes. Zoro put his hands on his swords starting to unsheathe the white one. The three start to shake with fearful recognition. They look from me to Zoro then back at me, this goes on until I let a small growl crawl out of the back of my throat. They stop and look at me, fear evident in their eyes.

After some 'convincing' from us the three of them start paddling our boat towards land telling us about how a ginger woman stole their boat and treasure out from underneath their noses leaving them to float in a small dingy in the middle of a storm. "You guys are dumb." I deadpan. Zoro nods his head in agreement. Not long after our brief exchange of word we reach land.

As we get off of the boat only one thought resides in my directionally challenged mind, 'Here we go...'

A/n
I apologize to those of you how actually read this story. I have a bad problem with procrastination and being lazy 😅 anyway this was the newest chapter and the next one shall be uploaded sooner I promise.

My other stories will probably be up... I don't really know when but they will be updated I promise you that!!!!

With love,
The wonderfully insane Wonderlandathart💚🖤