-Chapter One-

I looked out the airplane window listening to Be Alright by Justin Bieber.

I couldn't wait to get back home. I've been at Vidcon for the past week meeting my favorite youtubers. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet ALL of them but yeah.

I met Shane Dawson, PewDiePie, RayWilliamJohnson, also Ian and Anthony from Smosh.

I didn't get to meet Tobuscus though. Or Toby Turner, call him as you wish.
I suddenly felt cold so I pulled my sleeves down.

I really hate airplanes. Crying babies, loud people on the phone, and sitting alone was the worst part. You sit by a complete stranger.

I have to admit, I'm not a very social person. I'm pretty shy actually.

Just then, I felt someone sit next to me. I didn't feel like looking to see who it was so I stared out the window. Then, I heard a voice.

"AUDIENCE? What are you doing starin' at this hothothot girl?"

I turned to see who he was and who he was talking about. Me.

"Oooh you sexy!" He said in a gay voice.

Holy frickin' crap. It's flipping TOBY TURNER. THE TOBUSCUS AND HE'S VLOGGING.

I felt my face turn red and I looked down.
"Awww... Is someone shy?" He laughed a little bit. "No." I said as I glared at him playfully.

He was so perfect.

"So whatcha name gurl?" He asked moving his iPhone closer to me.

"Olivia." I said weakly. "Olivia Matthews."

"I like that name. I really do." He said smiling.

Was he... flirting with me?

"Well anyway..." He rambled on for two minutes talking about TobyGames and what he did at Vidcon. I spaced out a little bit until I heard his outro.

"BA DO DO DO DO DO SUBSCRIBE!
OUTRO OF DARKNESS, REDNESS THEN WHITENESS...
THEN BOOP!"

He pressed the stop button on his iPhone and turned to me.

"Sorry about that. Bad way to meet huh?" He said flashing his shiny white teeth. "Toby Turner. Or Tobuscus-" he pointed to his black 'Tobuscus' shirt.

"I know." I said.

"Really?" He seemed surprised. "I'm touched." He put a hand on his chest. His eyes were gleaming.

"So did you go to Vidcon?"

"Yeah I did." I said to him. "Why didn't you see me?" He asked.

"Well I didn't have a lot of time and my friends dragged me around everywhere..."

"Nah, it's okay I understand." He looked around. "So, uhh... Where do you live?" He asked me.
"California." I stated.

"Oh my god me too gurl!" He said in his hipster voice.
"High five!"

******

We talked for a while until the plane landed. Right before we got up from our seats, he handed me a cyan 'Tobuscus' t-shirt.

"Here. So you won't forget me." He smiled with warm eyes. "Thanks. Although I don't think I'll ever forget you Toby." I smiled back.

He nodded and walked off into the crowd of people. I packed it in my suitcase and left the airport.

===========================

How did you like Chapter One?? I know, I know, I like Justin Bieber and Toby.

I'm pretty messed up.

Anyway, I've been thinking about going on with this... But I just don't think people like my stories.^-^

Btw, that prologue was INTENSE.

Lemme know if I should keep going..
And yes, I used my first name.

Deal with it.(:

-Olivia

===========================