-Chapter Ten-

TOBY'S P.O.V.

"W-what do you mean she's gone?!" I panicked as I stared at the police officer.

"I'm sorry Mr. Turner, we checked the whole area and she was no where to be found."

I exhaled deeply and ran my fingers through my hair.
The officer continued, "we did however find a broken iPhone in one of the closets." He said as he pulled out a phone in a plastic bag.
"It's likely hers, but we are going to check it for fingerprints just to be sure." I nodded, not having the strength to speak.

"There's also one more thing I would like to tell you." He lead me over to a laptop on the table. "Thankfully, the movie theater has security cameras inside and outside in the parking lot, so we did get footage of Miss Matthews and her kidnapper leaving the premises."

My heart thudded loudly. I didn't know if I was ready for this. But if me watching it meant it could help find her, then I'll do it.

"Would you like to see it?" He asked.
"Y-yes."
He nodded, pressed play, and turned the laptop to face me.

I saw a man walking sternly down the hallway with his hand gripping Olivia's hair. I put a hand over my mouth. She struggled to walk with him. Then I saw him pull her forcefully out the doors and into a car that was parked in front. I saw the car speed away and the video ended. He turned the laptop back towards himself and sighed, giving me a minute to let it sink in.

"Do you recognize that man?" He asked.
"No," I answered.
"Do you know anybody that would have a motive to do something like this?"
"I... I'm not sure. I mean, Olivia's so sweet and nice and I couldn't think of anyone who'd want to do that to her."

The officer nodded his head solemnly.
"I understand," he stood up, "we'll call you if we find anything else."

"Alright," I shook his hand and walked out the door to my car. I got in and shut the car door. I sighed and rested my forehead on the steering wheel.

I sat up and fumbled to put the key in the ignition. I got frustrated and gave up. I felt tears spring to my eyes as I put my head in my hands.
____________________________

Awwwhhh nooo Tobeeyyyy ;-;
Sorry it's so short. o;
I've been really busy and yeah ~.~
This is just a filler, the next chapter will be longer! ;D ~promiseee~

-Olivia ^-^