-Chapter Eleven-

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

I woke up with a horrible headache and a room I've never seen before. I groaned and sat up. Or-- tried to at least. My wrists were on chains that were connected to the headboard of the bed I'd been laying on. Luckily, they were long enough so I could sit up. I pulled myself up and looked around. It was an old, small, dirty room with two identical twin beds, a dresser, and a boarded up window. Panic rushed over me as I thought about Toby and Aliyah. I'll probably never see them again.

I felt tears come to my eyes. I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

Why would Jake do something like this? Jake and I were officially over and I made it perfectly clear I didn't want anything to do with him. I tried to remember how I got here but the last thing I remember is blacking out after Jake put me in his car.

I laid down with the chains making sound as I moved. Maybe I should stay quiet so he doesn't know I'm awake, I thought. Then, I suddenly realized how cold it was in here. I reached for a blanket to find nothing. I sighed and curled in a ball on the bed.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I shut my eyes tightly, pretending to be asleep. The doorknob squeaked as it was turned. The footsteps went to the foot of my bed and stopped. It stayed like that for about thirty seconds then walked out, closing the door behind it. I sighed in relief and opened my eyes.

I needed to get out of here.

ALIYAH'S P.O.V.

I sat down at the table as Toby made coffee.
"So what your saying is, she was kidnapped?" I asked. Toby nodded.

"Didn't the police tell you anything?"

"No, actually. They asked me a few questions and since I didn't have the right information they left." I shrugged as he sat down and put my coffee in front of me.

"Thanks," I said wrapping my hands around the cup. "All I know is she went to go to the bathroom and never came back. And supposedly she was kidnapped."

Toby drew in a shaky breath.
"Yeah..."
I pressed my lips together and looked down.

"I'm sorry. I'm being really insensitive about this whole thing." I sighed and ruffled my hair. I wasn't meaning to be insensitive, but it didn't seem real to me. The thought of her being kidnapped or gone seemed surreal. He didn't say anything. He put his head in his hands. I could tell this was really hard on him.

"I guess it's my way of dealing with it," I mumbled.

"I understand," he said, his head still in his hands.

"What did he look like...?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Her...kidnapper?" Toby seemed to stumble on the word. I nodded as he sighed. "He was fairly tall, dirty blond hair, he wore a sweatshirt..." I zoned out as Toby explained more details about him. The pieces started coming together in my mind. Jake. He was probably pissed Olivia finally found someone!

My hand flew over my mouth as Toby fell silent.
"Are you okay...?" He asked.

"I-I..." I stared blankly at him. All I knew is that I needed to beat the shit out of a particular douchebag.

"I have to go," I say quickly, grabbing my purse and heading to the front door.

"Aliyah-wait!" I heard Toby behind me.

"Grab your shit, let's go!" I some-what yelled as I burst out the door. I looked back to see Toby standing there with a worried and confused look on his face.
"Well...?"

He hesitated, but then grabbed his jacket and ran out the door. I started the car quickly as Toby jumped in the passengers side.

"What's going on?" He asked, panic in his voice. The car jolted backwards as I backed out of the driveway. I drove recklessly down the street as Toby was breathing hard, obviously freaking out.

"Look out!"

__________________________
OMFG! I'VE REACHED OVER 1K READS!!! I cannot thank you enough! This is so so so amazing, I'm in total shock omggggg :D
Also I've been on wattpad for over a year! This story is a year old too!
Time goes by so fast...

So many milestones, haha
But really thank you so much for your support, it means the world to me!
I love you all!! <333

--Olivia ^-^