-Chapter Four-

When I woke up that morning I heard five words in my head:

Toby. His house. At three.

"Oh god..." I leaned over and picked up my phone from the bedside table. 12:47. I rubbed my eyes hoping I was just seeing things. Nope. It was still there. Great... I thought.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I checked my appearance in the mirror. I looked okay but I've had better days. The only downside was that I forgot to wash my makeup last night. I guess my only excuse is that I was thinking about Toby.

Toby.

His name brings butterflies to my stomach. I laugh to myself, remembering how I would fangirl over him when I was younger. I had my whole room covered in posters and it had his catch phrases and jokes. Hell, I even painted my wall black, red, and white. I used to get in trouble because I would stay up all night tweeting him hoping he would notice. I guess you could say I was a little obsessed. Okay maybe a lot.

I walked to my closet and slid the door open. I thought about wearing one of my many Tobuscus shirts or hoodies but I thought it might be a little creepy. Whatever, he might like it, I thought. So I took out a black one and my blue skinny jeans. I also took out my black converse.

After I got dressed, I went back into the bathroom and brushed out my hair. Then I took out my straightener and ran it through my hair section after section. I got my makeup bag and took out my eyeliner and mascara.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After I got ready I checked my phone again.

"1:36 are you serious?!" I yelled, not meaning to. I went to the couch and sat down, resting my feet on the coffee table. I reached for the remote resting on the arm of the couch. I turned it to ABC Family right after I got a call. I didn't recognize the number so I decided to just answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey... Is this Olivia?" I've heard this voice before...

"Umm yes why?"

"It's Jake... I thought we-" I sat up as fast as I could. "Jake?!"

"Yeah I'm sorry for-"

"Save it. I can't deal with you right now, or ever." I said hanging up on him, a tear rolling down my cheek. I wiped it away as he called again and I declined. Me and Aliyah agreed to keep our ex's in the past and never go back to them. And that's what I planned to do.

I pushed the incident away and drifted off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up in a panic. I ran to the microwave too lazy to pick up my phone. It was 2:41?! I rushed to the mirror by the front door. I grabbed my keys and my phone and headed out to the car.

I got in and put the key in the ignition. I was about to turn it when I remembered where I was going. I sat back in my seat and put my hand up to my forehead. I took a deep breath and let it out.

"You can do this Olivia," I whispered as my eyes closed. I opened them and turned the key.

As I sped down the street, I realized he didn't give me his address. Well I guess that was okay, because I already knew. Me and my friends used to look his house up on google earth. I smiled at the thought.

Fifteen minutes later I pulled into Toby's driveway. I opened the car door and got out, staring at his house. My phone buzzed, revealing a text from Jake.

'Olivia please answer I need to talk to you. I'm so so sorry for what happened in the past. Call me when you can.'

I ignored the creep, shut the door, and slid my phone in my back pocket. I walked up to the front door and hesitated to knock. Finally I put my fist up to it. Right before I could knock, the door swung open.