-Chapter Five-

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned sitting up, realizing I slept on a couch. Then I remembered last night. I turned and saw Toby, who was sound asleep. My eyes widened as I picked up the phone, not taking my eyes off of him.

"Hello?"

"Olivia...? Where are you...?" I knew it was Aliyah.

"I... I uhh..."

"You're at Toby's aren't you?"

"Okay, okay, maybe I accidentally slept over at his house..."

"YOU WHAT?!" I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"I'll be home in a little bit, okay?" I hung up and stood up slowly, trying not to wake Toby. I slid my phone in my back pocket. My eyes glanced over to him. He's so adorable when he sleeps, I thought. I grabbed a blanket from the chair and covered him up.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek lightly, before walking out the door.

An hour later, I was laying in bed while on Instagram. I was surprised I haven't been on it in awhile. I was tagged in a photo that Toby took. So that's why I had a lot more followers, I thought. It was kind of dark but I could still make out what it was. it was a picture of me sleeping, laying on Toby's chest. My hand was on resting on his chest too, next to my face. He had his eyes closed and he was smiling a tiny bit.

I braced myself as I looked at the comments.

'You two should date!'

'Shes gorgeous xxxx'

'Lucky girl...(;'

'They're so adorable cx'

'Get it Tobyyyyy!'

I laughed at that one. I kept looking through them. Most of them were good except the occasional hate. I scrolled back up to the picture and screenshot it. I smiled. It was too cute to not keep.

I figured I'd get my lazy ass up and take a shower or something. I stretched and yawned and said, "lol no."

Just then, Aliyah bust through my bedroom door, out of breath. I jumped up to face her.

"Who the hell let you in...?" I looked at her strangely.

She shrugged, "I know where you keep your key." I rolled my eyes and continued what I was doing.

"Do you care to explain what you told me this morning?" She asked as she sat down next to me. "I don't know what you're talking about," I lied.

"Stop being dumb," she nudged me. "I'm serious! What happened?"

I smiled and said, "I already told you, I slept over at Toby's."

She gasped as my head turned to her.

"Shut up!" She slapped my arm playfully and laughed.

"So... Did you and Toby... You know..." She had a mischievous grin on her face.

"No! It wasn't like that!" I giggled.

"Wow... What kind of person do you think I am?" I laughed again.

"I don't know, that's what I would've done." My eyes widened in surprise as I stared at her. "I'm just kidding god damn!" She laughed with me.

All of the sudden, my phone started ringing. I picked it up to see who it was. Toby.

"Shhhhhh," I giggled a little bit.

"Hello?"

"Hiiiiiiiii!"

"Haha, hey Toby!"

"Can you hangout today? I really need to talk to you."

"Yeah sure. You wanna go for a walk or something?" I smiled as I stared at Aliyah, who was doing some weird dance move across the room.

"Sounds good! I'll text you later, okay?"

"Okay, Toby."

"Bye, Olivia."

"Bye."

I pressed the 'end call' button and laughed nervously.

"Aliyah, what the hell are you doing?"

She turned around and smiled excitedly. "Oh nothing."

"You need help." I said as I left the room to go find an outfit.

__________________________

Toby and I agreed to meet up at the park around six-thirty. As I left the house, I felt like they're was a billion questions crossing my mind. What if he asks me about yesterday? I mean, I don't really know what happened to be honest.

But what I do know is that I really do love Toby. I'm just not sure if he was thinking straight or caught up in the moment.

Through all the thinking, I didn't even realize I made it to the park. I walked over and sat down on the bench to wait for him. I only waited a few minutes until I saw him walk up the pathway to where I was sitting.

I stood up and ran over to him giving him a hug.

"Ready for that walk?" He asked.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled excitedly. He laughed and held his arm out for me.

"Shall we?"

I smiled and linked my arm with his.

"We shall."