-Chapter Three-

"You need to call him!" Aliyah screamed in my ear. "Why can't he call me?" She rolled her eyes. "He doesn't have your number dummy." She does have a point.

"Okay okay..." I walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I clutched the t-shirt in my hand reading the number and dialing it into my phone. My hand shook as I pressed the phone up to my ear.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

I almost chickened out when I heard a manly voice.

"Hello?"

"Toby? Hi it's Olivia."

"Olivia! Hey! I was worried you wouldn't call!"

I laughed, "why wouldn't I?"

"Erm- I don't know... But I have a question to ask you."

"Yes?" I asked, my heart pounding.

"Will you... Uh... Will you marry me?"

What?! Was he crazy?! I mean, I was happy but... Who does he think he is?

"Toby I-" I was cut off when he laughed.

"I'm just kidding! I wish I could've seen your face!"

"Toby don't scare me like that!" I yelled laughing with him.

"I actually wanted to ask if you would like to come over sometime..."

I stared into the bathroom mirror smiling like an idiot.

"Yes of course! How about tomorrow at three?"

"Sounds great! See you then! Gryphon! I do feed you! Just shut up!"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Bye Toby."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I changed into my pajamas and went to my room. I picked up my phone from the desk. I turned off the light and got into bed. I went on Twitter and saw I had a notification.

Toby Turner

@OliviaMatthews By the way... I fed Gryphon.

I smiled and tweeted back.

Olivia Matthews

@TobyTurner sure you did...(:

I locked my phone and plugged it in. I rested my head on my pillow and started thinking about tomorrow. A part of me was screaming, "I'M GOING TO TOBY'S HOUSE!" And the other part was nervous and quiet. Through all the thinking... I finally drifted off to sleep.

---

HEY!

This chapter isn't too short I hope...

Anyway, sorry it's been awhile! I've got life to deal with sooo... Yeah.

Read, comment, vote!

Uhh yeah...

Bai!<3

-Olivia(:

|CHAPTER FOUR SNEEK PEEK|

He looked at me and I looked back. I bit my lip and blushed. Before I knew it he leaned in closer and so did I. Our lips were only inches apart...