-Chapter Nine-

"I'll be right back," I got up and walked to the bathroom. I pushed open the theater doors and felt a rush of air hit me. I walked down the hall to finally see a 'GIRLS' sign.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my wrist. Before I could scream a hand flew over my mouth. Next thing I knew I was pulled into the janitors closet, where it was pitch black.

I struggled to get out of the persons grasp, but to no avail.

"Let... go!" I yelled, but it was muffled my their hand. I jabbed them in the side with my elbow as their hand dropped from my mouth. They moaned in pain clutching their side and I tried to catch my breath.

"HELP!" I screamed, breathless. I was pushed up against the shelves as I heard some things fall.

Then, brightness washed over me and I winced, being blinded by the light. My eyes adjusted to the persons face in front of me. My eyes widened and I gasped.

TOBY'S P.O.V.

I had just gotten home from filming a music video. I took off my jacket as Gryphon came to greet me.

I smiled, "hey Gryphon, did you miss me?" I ruffled his fur and he wagged his tail happily. I went to the couch and sat down, pulling out my phone.

I should vlog, I thought. I decided to call Olivia first to see if she could hang out later.

I dialed the number and pressed the phone to my ear.

After about four rings, she answered but didn't say anything. I heard shuffling.

"Shhhh..." Someone said on the other end. I felt my heart beat faster and my eyes widened.

Don't freak out, Toby, she's not hurt she probably just got her phone stolen.

Then, I heard a voice.

"Listen, you're gonna do everything I tell you."

She definitely didn't get her phone stolen! I started breathing faster.

"I-I'm not doing anything you say!" Olivia said. I heard a painful smack into the phone as she whimpered in pain.

"Don't back talk to me," the man said through his teeth.

I can't just sit here and listen to this! I need to find out where she is, now.

"Y-you can't just kidnap people and keep them hostage at a movie theater."

Just my luck.

I heard more shuffling until the man said, "watch me."

I heard a horrible crack and the line went dead.

No.

No, not my Olivia.

Before I had any time to think about anything else, I was already out the door.

-

My breath was shaky as I drove. It felt as if I've been driving for an hour. I already called the police and they're on their way to the movie theater. I finally pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car as quickly as I could. The police weren't here yet. They better come soon.

I ran inside. I went past the ticket counter and the snack bar until I reached the hall leading back towards the theaters.

Please be okay.

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

My eyes widened and I gasped.

"Jake?!"

"Oh don't act surprised, I gave you chances and you blew me off each time."

"What do you mean, chances? You wouldn't leave me alone!" I stated loudly, but he ignored me.

"What's with this Toby guy, huh? Is he your new boyfriend?"

"How do you even know about him?" I asked, wide-eyed. He smirked.

"Have you been watching me?!" I screamed. He slapped his hand over my mouth and slammed me into the shelves.

"Keep your damn voice down," he growled in my ear.

"I-I..." I struggled to find the right words. All of a sudden, I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I felt for it and pulled it out behind my back. I glanced down, and pressed the answer button. Maybe they'll hear and call for help.

"Shhhh..." Jake put his finger up to my lips.

"Listen, you're gonna do everything I tell you." He looked straight into my eyes.

"I-I'm not doing anything you say!" I yelled. He drew his hand back and slapped me. Hard. I touched my cheek as it stung and I kept my head turned away from him. Tears sprung to my eyes and I tried to choke it down.

"Don't talk back to me," Jake said through his teeth.

"Y-you can't just kidnap people and keep them hostage in a movie theater," I said hoping the person on the other line caught it. I tried to catch my breath. I tasted blood, a lot of it.

He grabbed my jaw and forced my head to face his.

"Watch me." Jake growled. He saw my phone and snatched it out of my hand. He threw it on the floor and stomped on it, cracking the screen. His hand was now in his sweatshirt pocket.

"WHO WERE YOU ON THE PHONE WITH?!" He yelled and brought out a gun. My eyes widened as I shook in fear.

"I-I wasn't on th-the phone w-with anybody," I choked out, weakly.

"Yeah right," he said sarcastically.

"When I open this door, you're gonna keep your mouth quiet, alright?" Jake snarled. "Or else I'm gonna have to use this," he held up the gun. I nodded with tears in my eyes. Jake gripped my hair and busted the door open.

__________________________

Soo... that happened.

The next chapter will be up as soon as possible. :D

Anywayy hope you like itttt(:

~Olivia