-Chapter Two-

When I got home I dropped my bags right by the front door because I was too lazy to take them back to my room.

I picked up my phone and called my best friend Aliyah. After about three rings she picked up.

"HAYYYYYYYY BOOOO!!" She screamed into the phone. "Aliyah geez," I giggled. "Could you come over?" I asked.

"Heck to the yes!" She said excitedly.

With that, she hung up. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I decided to actually take my bags to my bedroom. I picked them up and took them upstairs. I threw them on my bed.

A few minutes later I heard the door open. "I'M HERE GURRRLLL. WHERE YA AT?!" Aliyah yelled. "UP HERE GURLLL," I replied. She ran up the stairs and jumped into my arms. "I missed you so much!" She hugged me tight. Too tight.

"Aliyah- you're killing me." She let go. "I'm so sorry!!!"

"It's fine. I missed you too."

"Could you help me unpack?" I asked. "Sure thang buddeh." She said in a weird accent. She unzipped my bag and picked up the t-shirt that was on top.

The Tobuscus shirt.

She unfolded it and read the front.

"YOU MET TOBUSCUS?!" She yelled. "Aliyah calm down." I laughed. "And yes I did. We sat next to each other on the plane."

"I'm so happy for you! So what's he like in person?"

"Pretty gorgeous." I smiled.

She turned it around and was shocked. "What is it?" I asked.

"Just read it." She tossed it to me.

Read?

I turned it and felt butterflies.

So I know you won't forget me. :)

And under it, it had his number.

===========================

ERMAGERSH.

Short chapter sorry(: Hehehehehehe

Luv y'all! :D

-Oliviaaaa<3