Chapter 3

Jayceon P.O.V.

My name Jayceon, but to the streets my name Jay. I'm 17 years old. Im light skin with tatoos. I run this drug industry along with my father, he the biggest threat out here. I'm 5'10 and I don't have any brothers... that aren't alive or not in prison. My oldest brother 25 , he in prison and been in there since I was 14.

I watch this girl walk up to Quan and hug him. I heard him call her baby. She was fine, nice and thick. She had this ass that was just perfect. Since she came over here I couldn't stop looking at her. I know she probably think I'm weird but shit I'm Jay.

"Oh, you're a feisty one I see, Quan where you find her at? I need me one of them." Chris dumb ass said. She just rolled her eyes.

"So you going to come or what?" I asked her.

"Come to where?" She asked with a lil bit of attitude. Damn ma I ain't call you the wrong name so don't be mad at me.

"To this party. "

"I don't even know your name." she said.

Did she just say she don't know my name, me, the Jayceon? I just looked at her shocked.

"Nigga what?! A person can't know nobody name. Yall looking at me like im crazy." Tayla said. She looked at Quan and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"You don't know me?" I asked with a chuckle.

"If I did I wouldn't have asked, would I." she said. Did she know who she was talking to. She got a problem with her mouth and I don't like that shit.

"Girl you better stop, thats Jay." Chris said.

"Ok and? What's that suppose to mean. I'm asking a question and yall expect me to know the answer to." She said.

"Quan, I'm leaving. This just ruined my mood." She said then she walked away.

She was.... I don't even know. She had an attitude problem and a smart ass mouth. She better be lucky she Quan girl and Quan my homie. If not then she would be feeling my wrath. You know?