Chapter 14

Tayla P.O.V.

     So he kissed me and at first I didn't want to but I did. The kiss started to get heated and I could feel his manhood harden. I didn't want to stop but I did. It just felt so good. I asked him to take me home because I didn't want it to be awkward. I walked in the house to get bombarded by Quan.

     "What yall do? Tell me everything?" He said.

     "Can I get in the house first, damn." I said laughing.

      I walked upstairs and sat on my bed. Quan sat right next to me. He wanted to know so bad and it was funny.

     "Why are you blushing Tayla, huh." Quan said poking my cheek.

    "I am not blushing." I shoved him.

     "You are. So you going to tell me or what? I want to know."

     "Okay, well..... we ummm-"

     "Come on and say it."

     "Wealmostfucked." I said quickly then putting my head in my hands. I was kind of embarrassed because I never almost fucked someone I didn't know.

     "What! What the hell Tayla. How you almost... I wasn't serious when I gave you the condom. I was just playing."

     "I-I know. But we didn't." I felt like shit now. I didn't want him to kiss me but he did. I didn't want to kiss back and it become so heated but it did. Things just happened and now Quan was mad. I didn't want him to be mad at me. I didn't want him to look at me different. His opinion is the only one that matters to me.

     "Tayla look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- to umm yell at you. It's just different from what you would usually do."

     "I don't want you to look at me different. Or think I'm a hoe or anything. The kiss just became heated and- and I stopped him before anything else could happen."

     "Tayla you are always going to be my best friend. I will never look at you different or think of you different. No I don't think you're a hoe. I didn't expect you to tell me that. I just thought you would kiss."

     "Thats all we did. But what you do while I was gone." I just wanted to change the subject.

     "You know got the occasional head that's it."

     "You're disgusting." Quan is like a man whore. I don't see how he does it. "You better watch yourslef before you get something."

     "I could say the same to you." I gave him the finger and he laughed.

     We went to bed.